Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning (Medium 2 shades darker)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning (Medium 2 shades darker)

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought shade 3 and didn't like it at all. made me sticky and it made me ORANGE!! it was a waste of money in my eyes

on 9/23/2007 2:21:00 AM

I tried this from a friend who had a bit left over in the can. It didnt spray very well because there was hardly any left in the can. i dont see what the point of a spray can is, since you have to use hands to rub it in anyway. besides, the spray gets on the bathroom floor too - my legs arent that wide to cover the whole spray.
as i've mentioned in my other review of Dove Summer Glow, I think there's something wrong with my skin - it doesnt tan with self-tanners. this Tanner made NO difference to the colour of my legs. Nor did Dove Summer Glow. Strange!! For that simple reason, i would not repurchase. though i prefer summer glow because it doubled as a moistriser. with this stuff, i dont know if you can layer moisturiser over the top (i usually moisturise after every shower)

on 6/22/2006 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like the aerosol type spray which never clogs and can be applied from any angle. I don't like the rancid caramel scent (although it's better than Jergen's), and the color development is never that even and is more orange than bronze. I have to apply this in a well-ventilated room too because the fumes are quite suffocating. The best spray tanner I've tried so far is the one by LipFusion which is much more expensive, but minus the awful scent and better tanning color overall. I'll resort to Neutrogena's only in case of emergency :D

on 5/28/2006 10:47:00 PM

I really loved this! I've used many self tanners and they've all turned me ORANGE! this did not... it was very easy to apply and dried fast it didn't stain anything in my bathroom, my clothes, or my towels. I even applied it before work one day, let it dry and put my clothes on.. color developed before lunchtime and people were asking at work if I had been to a tanning bed! Hands down this is the best self-tanner I have ever used.. Next time though I think I'll buy the deep shade :D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this because it made me look tan, but not orange, like a lot of self tanners can do. It's hard for me to find a good self tanner because i'm asian and my skin tone doesn't always go along with caucasion skins with i'm tanning.

It was easy to apply and I liked how it dried quickly. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is because it did make my skin feel tight and itchy, but I do have VERY dry skin.