Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning (Medium 2 shades darker)

Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning (Medium 2 shades darker)

3.1

I have fairly light skin I can't remember if it's an nc-20 or what. After one application within an hour I have a nice light tan comma after second application I have a nice darker tan and I'm using the medium intensity number two. The scent I find very pleasant it doesn't smell like a chemical and it did not turn me orange period I've applied it before I plan out it's not transferred on my clothes and it's not tacky to the touch nor do my hands turn orange. huge plus there. I would definitely buy it again and I'm hoping it's not discontinued as I did find it on a discontinued shelf for only $2 I bought all they had

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because I tan in a tanning bed but my face doesn't tan as well as the rest of my body and I would like to stop tanning my face to avoid getting wrinkles and all that avoidable stuff. I bought this about two weeks ago and that night I put a tanning sticker on my stomach and sprayed pretty heavily and did two coats to test out the color to make sure I wasn't going to spray my face totally orange. The color barely changed on my stomach, there was a very very slight "tan" line where the sticker had been but there was no orange at all. So then I sprayed my face, ears, neck, and chest and when the color developed it matched my bodys tan perfectly. I can't say much for the lasting power or fading of this product because I spray my face every day or every other day since I wash and exfoliate my face every day. The smell isn't bad at all, when you spray it on it smells kind of like sunscreen or a bug spray but once it dries there isn't much of a smell unless I sweat then it smells kind of self tanner ish. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the price, for a Wal-Mart spray tan $10 seems kinda high but I'm only using it on my face so my bottle should last quit awhile.

on 6/17/2011 12:04:00 AM

I started using this stuff last summer after a friend recommended it. I love this stuff!! I dont have to rub the application. Just spray and go. Doesnt look orange and no streaks! A++! Please dont discontinue! I havent looked for it in the store yet this year but will be upset if its gone..

I love this self tanner! It isn't smelly at all like most tanners, and for an inexpensive one it is very surprising! It almost had a crisp floral smell. The product comes out very fine and colorless, which is ok. I followed some other reviewers advice and did a quick rub-down to make sure nothing would be streaky. I also used a very emolient moisturizer first. Also the tan last for a week with one application and the color was not orangey. I had people asking me if I just got back from vacay. Also I got about 4 VERY VERY generous applications from one can. I love this product!

This is my favorite sunless tanner. I get super dark and nobody can guess that it isn't real. Warning: YOU WILL SMELL AWFUL, the only downside. It has a very starchy smell to it. I would also recommend reapplying it if you get in a pool. The chlorine slightly messes with the color. Sunless tanners aren't completely perfected. This is the best you're going to get. It's kind of expensive thought; they could at least make the can bigger.

on 5/8/2011 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this since August and I love it! It only streaks if you do it wrong. Make sure you know how to use self tanners by yourself. Make sure you hold it 6-10 inches away!!!!!! That's my bast advice. My face would look noticeably tanner and I would use this a lot for school (usually only on face). It's great :D <3

on 3/14/2011 2:32:00 PM

I have very fair skin and was worried about medium being orange and fake looking but I am SO GLAD I gave this a try. I have a beautiful natural glow thanks to this stuff, and I loooove it. The micromist is very fine and I spray even strokes as far from my body as my arm can reach. I got a good deal (2 for $20) saving 6 dollars hence the better price rating. In the past I have used a neutrogena sunless tanner (years ago) which smelled horrific and left horrible streaks and was bright orange. This, however, looks like a beautiful natural glow. Others have said stuff about the smell but I didn't think it was bad. After a few hours there is the distinct self tanner smell on your skin but I have yet to come across a self-tanner that doesn't do that. The best part is I don't have orange palms, and do this fast in the morning. Also, works great on my face, even under my tinted moisturizer. : ) I would give the packaging quality a higher rating if the spray nozzle were easer to press because after a while you get kind of tired pushing it down.

on 9/14/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I purchased this spray after reading a review from a few of the ladies right here on MakeupAlley. As I am a WOC (woman of color) I wasn't expecting to see a world of color on my skin. However, I was seeking out a spray that could give me a sun-kissed "glowy" look. I sprayed the mist on my legs, arms, back, and chest. End result= AMAZING!! I sprayed myself right after I came out the shower to make sure that any results I experience are a direct result of the spray and not lotion. I sprayed every part of myself two times over to get full effects because at first you don't really notice anything...especially on skin as dark as mine. After all the smoke lifts from spraying myself twice, the results are awesome!! I looked like I rub myself down with a lightbulb! lol! My skin glowed, and not only for the first day, but for days and days afterward. Of course, with each day that you shower you'll see color washing off in your bathwater, but that is to be expected. I've purchased bottles and bottles of this stuff and I used it religiously this summer...especially on my legs because it made it look awesome!!

on 6/19/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I'm reviewing the deep one actually. When I can't get outside for a few days to tan I use this and I get more compliments than when I get a real tan. The great thing about it is that you can actually tan over it. It's very natural looking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this yesterday and applied it after I exfoliated in the shower. When I woke up this morning I had a really nice glow and no streaks as far as I can see. I highly prefer it to any lotion products I've tried.

Be warned, this stuff doesn't smell too awesome. I actually had to shower again in the morning because I didn't want to smell it all day long.