Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this soap bar. I actually love Bliss Products!!! Smells super minty. After taking a shower that clean feeling last. Also one side that massages at the same time. When using it. Small gritty grain make skin feel super clean. .

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I received a sample of this from Sephora when I last went there. I wish I would have known this was meant to be a body scrub because WHOA it really IS super minty! I used this on my face and it cleaned well, exfoliated gently, and left my face freezing for fifteen minutes after my shower was over. The full size is pricey, so I probably won't buy it, but it seems like it would be great for hot, tired feet.

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

on 4/15/2007 4:04:00 AM

i really like this product; its sort of like a minty treat in the morning..better than coffee. I first bought this after it was named Allure's best some while ago. Anyways, the scrub has a paste-like consistency with blue jojoba beads. You dont need a lot as long as you are somewhat conservative; it will last a while. It leaves my skin verrry smooth and wonderful. And you have to scrub for like a while if you want the mintiness to stay post-shower. yay!

on 4/3/2007 11:28:00 PM

this scrub definitely cools you down - so maybe i will add a lippie in mid-July, but now when it's still cool, the chilling factor is a liability not an asset. i don't like feeling freezing after my shower. so i even tried to just use it on select body part that are especially dry and rough - knees and elbows, and there is nothing weirder than having knees and elbows several degrees cooler than the rest of your body! i felt like i rubbed peppermint patties on them. HOWEVER, the product was redeemed to 3 lippie status when i decided to use it as a foot scrub and for that it is amazing. i fill the tub with hot water and use this scrub for a mini-at-home pedicure. helps smooth out rought heels and the cool tinglies feel much better on toes than elbows!

on 3/19/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to say that this product did wonders for removing my messed up self-tanning mistakes. I smelled great, exfoliated to the max and a little goes a long way. I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price. It's $30, but I would definately buy again. If you like a squeeky clean feeling, this is the product for you.

My Gawd. I adore this stuff, I really do. Most body scrubs I've tried consist of a few measly exfoliating beads suspended (and often lost) in a vast sea of some kind of fragrant gel. And more often than not, the beads barely make contact with your skin long enough to actually do any sort of scrubbing whatsoever.

Not so with this delightfully minty scrub. The white 'paste' is choc-a-block full of little jojoba beads, all ready and waiting to scrub your skin until it's smooth and slough away those icky dead skin cells. My skin felt incredibly smooth, cleansed and invigorated post-scrub.

The mint scent and the cooling menthol sensation might be a bit much for some, but I love it. It feels delightful and smells delightful. Will definitely try and get my paws on some more once I've finished my tube.

Why can't they have a "hell yes!!" option with the question of "Would you buy this product again?" This stuff is amazing. It is just scrubby and pasty enough to exfoliate but foams and rinses away so clean, and makes my skin so soft. I used it in the middle of the night feeling nauseated by the 90 degree weather (and the fact that the vents in my bathroom and my bedroom are the most powerless vents in the whole house, making it so I can barely benefit from our air-conditioning system), and used this, gasped from the cooling, almost burning sensations all over my body, scrubbed up, rinsed clean, oohed at how soft my skin was and how it was really glowing, and feeling 100% better. I used the entire tube, the feeling was sooooooo nice. I don't think I will ever need another scrub ever again, this stuff is just too good. Marcia Kilgore, you had better not ever get rid of this stuff or you will lose a customer so enamored by this product she's willing to shell out $30 without blinking an eye for it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one product that actually lives up to the hype! I decided to try it after hearing so much great feedback, even though it's super expensive-- and I LOVE it. I try not to use it everytime I bath/ shower so it will last longer, and now it has become an occasional luxury I allow myself. The scrub has a nice smooth texture that will leave your skin exfoliated and super soft, and if you leave the bubbles on your body, your whole body will become cool to the touch from all the peppermint. It's so much fun! The smell can be a bit strong for someone who is easily irritated; when you breathe in-- it's so minty it could probably clear your sinuses if you were feeling sick. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend you try it... it's awesome. ;)

on 4/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great scrub! Exfolliates and cleanses. Strong minty smell. Wakes me up and makes me feel soft and clean. Can't ask for much else in the morning!Overpriced, as all Bliss products are, and the tube sucks once 3/4 is gone.