Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.6

Absolutely love this stuff!!! I love mint and this stuff is M-I-N-T-Y!!! If I have the shower curtain sealed tightly while using this stuff my eyes can well up with tears from all the mint! The power of this exfoliater is perfect for me...a little rough and gritty. It's like if a scrub grew up on the streets...a little scary and dangerous but exhilarating. My negative is the price. This is the type of stuff I ask for for Christmas....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great exfoliator during those hot, sticky summer days. The peppermint fragrance really wakes me up and makes my skin feel really clean. It lathers nicely, rinses well and leaves skin nice & smooth…ready for a self tan application.

on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is amazing. It is one hundred degrees here today, and I used this in the shower. Even 20 minutes out of the shower, I still feel the cooling effects. It's heaven in this awful, humid heat. Smells wonderfully minty and fresh.

on 5/13/2008 1:53:00 AM

I love this scrub it's my fav. :) Except for when it's cold out, or when it's nighttime, or when there's a draft! lol then you have to watch out cause you'll freeze your butt off!! But otherwise it's a great waker-upper and a GREAT scrub that smells sooooo good and there's a great sweet smell that lingers afterwards. Plus it makes my skin so soft and delish! Too bad it's like 30 bucks. Oh well! It lasts forever cause it's not like you use it every day, and you only need a lil bit.

on 2/22/2008 9:05:00 PM

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)

on 11/26/2007 10:50:00 PM

Love it - one of my favorites! Revives you any time. The scrub is medium level - so it could be harsh on very sensitive skin. I feel smooth and cool whenever I use this.

on 10/7/2007 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I originally only had the Shock Therapy shower gel which is similar, but does not have any scrubbing particles. This is incredible - it gives you a real whoosh. I have used many mint products (I love mint body products, especially washes and scrubs) and this is BY FAR the best one!!! It really really invigorates you. It lathers really well, so you do not need a lot of product and the tube will last a very long time. I put it on an exfoliating towel and scrub all over, the lather is really nice and rich.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this scrub. I have a little problem "waking up" in the morning and this is like a blast of cold air on skin! The scrubby bits aren't harsh, but exfoliate very well, the formula is creamy, but lathers so a little bit goes a long way, and the sharp peppermint scent is intense and divine. I use about a dime-sized amount to scrub both my arms and the same amount for each leg before shaving, about twice a week. (I try to be sparing with it because of the price, and I've found it does go a long way.) It's fantastic for preventing ingrown hairs and I've even shaved over it after scrubbing because of the rich lather. I'll definitely purchase again, but I think this tube will last me awhile. (thank God it's not another scrub in a tub!!) I took a lippie off because it can be drying on my skin and for the price.

i bought this when i was feeling flush and wanted to treat myself, it's so expensive there's no way i would have bought it otherwise. HOWEVER it's a fantastic product. thick and creamy, non oily and very exfoliating. the smell is amazing and fresh at first and mellows to a softer scent after you've left the shower. it can be a little drying but for summer it's just so refreshing and a great way to cool down when it's hot.
i have to say though, i really wouldn't want to try this in the winter, it cools you down to the point of shivering, i've left the shower with goosebumps! while it feels great in the summer i don't find that aspect of it attractive when it comes to cold winter nights in my draughty bathroom!

on 4/17/2007 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Overall I've found Bliss has the most overhyped, underperforming products in the cosmetics universe. But it has two rock stars: this and the eucalyptus salt scrub.

Super Minty suds, scrubs and has an excellent, not-sugary-sweet peppermint scent that I haven't gotten tired of after 4 tubes. (A little DOES go a long way...I just shower a lot!) The mint also perks up tired legs, sore muscles and grumpy husbands!