Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

on 4/24/2007 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A great choice if you're looking for something that's as heavy duty as a salt scrub, but without the slippery oil base. Ultra grainy body scrub in a thick cream base. Handy squeeze tube packaging -- it's easier to deal with in the shower. Fabulous sinus clearing brisk peppermint scent too. I'd give this five lippies, if it didn't irritate my skin :( I love the scent of peppermint, but I've realized that if I get the oil on my skin, I get bumps and breakouts. I only used this product for two days, and by day three there were some small whiteheads & clogged pores (red spots around the hair follicles) that appeared on my arms and legs.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one product that actually lives up to the hype! I decided to try it after hearing so much great feedback, even though it's super expensive-- and I LOVE it. I try not to use it everytime I bath/ shower so it will last longer, and now it has become an occasional luxury I allow myself. The scrub has a nice smooth texture that will leave your skin exfoliated and super soft, and if you leave the bubbles on your body, your whole body will become cool to the touch from all the peppermint. It's so much fun! The smell can be a bit strong for someone who is easily irritated; when you breathe in-- it's so minty it could probably clear your sinuses if you were feeling sick. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend you try it... it's awesome. ;)