Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.7

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

on 3/19/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to say that this product did wonders for removing my messed up self-tanning mistakes. I smelled great, exfoliated to the max and a little goes a long way. I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price. It's $30, but I would definately buy again. If you like a squeeky clean feeling, this is the product for you.

on 2/7/2007 10:07:00 AM

I have been using this for a while now. A little goes a long way. At the beginning of my pregnancy when nausea would strike, I would use this and feel so much better. Leaves your whole body feeling cool, to the point where I shiver when I first get out of the shower, but I love it!