Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great exfoliator during those hot, sticky summer days. The peppermint fragrance really wakes me up and makes my skin feel really clean. It lathers nicely, rinses well and leaves skin nice & smooth…ready for a self tan application.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this scrub. I have a little problem "waking up" in the morning and this is like a blast of cold air on skin! The scrubby bits aren't harsh, but exfoliate very well, the formula is creamy, but lathers so a little bit goes a long way, and the sharp peppermint scent is intense and divine. I use about a dime-sized amount to scrub both my arms and the same amount for each leg before shaving, about twice a week. (I try to be sparing with it because of the price, and I've found it does go a long way.) It's fantastic for preventing ingrown hairs and I've even shaved over it after scrubbing because of the rich lather. I'll definitely purchase again, but I think this tube will last me awhile. (thank God it's not another scrub in a tub!!) I took a lippie off because it can be drying on my skin and for the price.

on 4/24/2007 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A great choice if you're looking for something that's as heavy duty as a salt scrub, but without the slippery oil base. Ultra grainy body scrub in a thick cream base. Handy squeeze tube packaging -- it's easier to deal with in the shower. Fabulous sinus clearing brisk peppermint scent too. I'd give this five lippies, if it didn't irritate my skin :( I love the scent of peppermint, but I've realized that if I get the oil on my skin, I get bumps and breakouts. I only used this product for two days, and by day three there were some small whiteheads & clogged pores (red spots around the hair follicles) that appeared on my arms and legs.

on 4/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great scrub! Exfolliates and cleanses. Strong minty smell. Wakes me up and makes me feel soft and clean. Can't ask for much else in the morning!Overpriced, as all Bliss products are, and the tube sucks once 3/4 is gone.

on 11/24/2005 9:44:00 PM

this is just like the mammoth minty scrub soap, only in a tube :) another great choice for those who struggle to wake up in the morning - the scent is strong and fresh. i like to use this in the summer when it is way too hot outside.. this stuff cools you down very quickly:) retails for $30, so i don't use it as an everyday thing - but in my opinion, worth the money.