Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great exfoliator during those hot, sticky summer days. The peppermint fragrance really wakes me up and makes my skin feel really clean. It lathers nicely, rinses well and leaves skin nice & smooth…ready for a self tan application.

on 4/15/2007 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Just used this in the shower for the first time and I am now sitting typing this review and I'm freeeeezzzzing! The product is a very pale blue with tiny scrubby beads which lather very effectively leaving skin smooth and cool and minty fresh. I love it. Can't see myself using in the colder months as it really does make you feel chilly but what an amazing product for when you want to cool down and feel fresh. Great for summer holidays in the sun.

Little update: still love this but find my eyes are really sensitive when using this.

on 3/19/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to say that this product did wonders for removing my messed up self-tanning mistakes. I smelled great, exfoliated to the max and a little goes a long way. I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price. It's $30, but I would definately buy again. If you like a squeeky clean feeling, this is the product for you.

on 4/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great scrub! Exfolliates and cleanses. Strong minty smell. Wakes me up and makes me feel soft and clean. Can't ask for much else in the morning!Overpriced, as all Bliss products are, and the tube sucks once 3/4 is gone.