Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

on 10/7/2007 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I originally only had the Shock Therapy shower gel which is similar, but does not have any scrubbing particles. This is incredible - it gives you a real whoosh. I have used many mint products (I love mint body products, especially washes and scrubs) and this is BY FAR the best one!!! It really really invigorates you. It lathers really well, so you do not need a lot of product and the tube will last a very long time. I put it on an exfoliating towel and scrub all over, the lather is really nice and rich.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one product that actually lives up to the hype! I decided to try it after hearing so much great feedback, even though it's super expensive-- and I LOVE it. I try not to use it everytime I bath/ shower so it will last longer, and now it has become an occasional luxury I allow myself. The scrub has a nice smooth texture that will leave your skin exfoliated and super soft, and if you leave the bubbles on your body, your whole body will become cool to the touch from all the peppermint. It's so much fun! The smell can be a bit strong for someone who is easily irritated; when you breathe in-- it's so minty it could probably clear your sinuses if you were feeling sick. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend you try it... it's awesome. ;)