Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I received a sample of this from Sephora when I last went there. I wish I would have known this was meant to be a body scrub because WHOA it really IS super minty! I used this on my face and it cleaned well, exfoliated gently, and left my face freezing for fifteen minutes after my shower was over. The full size is pricey, so I probably won't buy it, but it seems like it would be great for hot, tired feet.

on 5/13/2008 1:53:00 AM

I love this scrub it's my fav. :) Except for when it's cold out, or when it's nighttime, or when there's a draft! lol then you have to watch out cause you'll freeze your butt off!! But otherwise it's a great waker-upper and a GREAT scrub that smells sooooo good and there's a great sweet smell that lingers afterwards. Plus it makes my skin so soft and delish! Too bad it's like 30 bucks. Oh well! It lasts forever cause it's not like you use it every day, and you only need a lil bit.

on 2/22/2008 9:05:00 PM

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)