Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.5

Absolutely love this stuff!!! I love mint and this stuff is M-I-N-T-Y!!! If I have the shower curtain sealed tightly while using this stuff my eyes can well up with tears from all the mint! The power of this exfoliater is perfect for me...a little rough and gritty. It's like if a scrub grew up on the streets...a little scary and dangerous but exhilarating. My negative is the price. This is the type of stuff I ask for for Christmas....

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this soap bar. I actually love Bliss Products!!! Smells super minty. After taking a shower that clean feeling last. Also one side that massages at the same time. When using it. Small gritty grain make skin feel super clean. .

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

on 11/26/2007 10:50:00 PM

Love it - one of my favorites! Revives you any time. The scrub is medium level - so it could be harsh on very sensitive skin. I feel smooth and cool whenever I use this.

i bought this when i was feeling flush and wanted to treat myself, it's so expensive there's no way i would have bought it otherwise. HOWEVER it's a fantastic product. thick and creamy, non oily and very exfoliating. the smell is amazing and fresh at first and mellows to a softer scent after you've left the shower. it can be a little drying but for summer it's just so refreshing and a great way to cool down when it's hot.
i have to say though, i really wouldn't want to try this in the winter, it cools you down to the point of shivering, i've left the shower with goosebumps! while it feels great in the summer i don't find that aspect of it attractive when it comes to cold winter nights in my draughty bathroom!

on 4/17/2007 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Overall I've found Bliss has the most overhyped, underperforming products in the cosmetics universe. But it has two rock stars: this and the eucalyptus salt scrub.

Super Minty suds, scrubs and has an excellent, not-sugary-sweet peppermint scent that I haven't gotten tired of after 4 tubes. (A little DOES go a long way...I just shower a lot!) The mint also perks up tired legs, sore muscles and grumpy husbands!

on 4/15/2007 4:04:00 AM

i really like this product; its sort of like a minty treat in the morning..better than coffee. I first bought this after it was named Allure's best some while ago. Anyways, the scrub has a paste-like consistency with blue jojoba beads. You dont need a lot as long as you are somewhat conservative; it will last a while. It leaves my skin verrry smooth and wonderful. And you have to scrub for like a while if you want the mintiness to stay post-shower. yay!

on 4/3/2007 11:28:00 PM

this scrub definitely cools you down - so maybe i will add a lippie in mid-July, but now when it's still cool, the chilling factor is a liability not an asset. i don't like feeling freezing after my shower. so i even tried to just use it on select body part that are especially dry and rough - knees and elbows, and there is nothing weirder than having knees and elbows several degrees cooler than the rest of your body! i felt like i rubbed peppermint patties on them. HOWEVER, the product was redeemed to 3 lippie status when i decided to use it as a foot scrub and for that it is amazing. i fill the tub with hot water and use this scrub for a mini-at-home pedicure. helps smooth out rought heels and the cool tinglies feel much better on toes than elbows!

on 2/7/2007 10:07:00 AM

I have been using this for a while now. A little goes a long way. At the beginning of my pregnancy when nausea would strike, I would use this and feel so much better. Leaves your whole body feeling cool, to the point where I shiver when I first get out of the shower, but I love it!

My Gawd. I adore this stuff, I really do. Most body scrubs I've tried consist of a few measly exfoliating beads suspended (and often lost) in a vast sea of some kind of fragrant gel. And more often than not, the beads barely make contact with your skin long enough to actually do any sort of scrubbing whatsoever.

Not so with this delightfully minty scrub. The white 'paste' is choc-a-block full of little jojoba beads, all ready and waiting to scrub your skin until it's smooth and slough away those icky dead skin cells. My skin felt incredibly smooth, cleansed and invigorated post-scrub.

The mint scent and the cooling menthol sensation might be a bit much for some, but I love it. It feels delightful and smells delightful. Will definitely try and get my paws on some more once I've finished my tube.