Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.5

on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is amazing. It is one hundred degrees here today, and I used this in the shower. Even 20 minutes out of the shower, I still feel the cooling effects. It's heaven in this awful, humid heat. Smells wonderfully minty and fresh.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this scrub. I have a little problem "waking up" in the morning and this is like a blast of cold air on skin! The scrubby bits aren't harsh, but exfoliate very well, the formula is creamy, but lathers so a little bit goes a long way, and the sharp peppermint scent is intense and divine. I use about a dime-sized amount to scrub both my arms and the same amount for each leg before shaving, about twice a week. (I try to be sparing with it because of the price, and I've found it does go a long way.) It's fantastic for preventing ingrown hairs and I've even shaved over it after scrubbing because of the rich lather. I'll definitely purchase again, but I think this tube will last me awhile. (thank God it's not another scrub in a tub!!) I took a lippie off because it can be drying on my skin and for the price.