Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.8

Absolutely love this stuff!!! I love mint and this stuff is M-I-N-T-Y!!! If I have the shower curtain sealed tightly while using this stuff my eyes can well up with tears from all the mint! The power of this exfoliater is perfect for me...a little rough and gritty. It's like if a scrub grew up on the streets...a little scary and dangerous but exhilarating. My negative is the price. This is the type of stuff I ask for for Christmas....

on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is amazing. It is one hundred degrees here today, and I used this in the shower. Even 20 minutes out of the shower, I still feel the cooling effects. It's heaven in this awful, humid heat. Smells wonderfully minty and fresh.

on 5/13/2008 1:53:00 AM

I love this scrub it's my fav. :) Except for when it's cold out, or when it's nighttime, or when there's a draft! lol then you have to watch out cause you'll freeze your butt off!! But otherwise it's a great waker-upper and a GREAT scrub that smells sooooo good and there's a great sweet smell that lingers afterwards. Plus it makes my skin so soft and delish! Too bad it's like 30 bucks. Oh well! It lasts forever cause it's not like you use it every day, and you only need a lil bit.

on 2/22/2008 9:05:00 PM

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)

on 11/26/2007 10:50:00 PM

Love it - one of my favorites! Revives you any time. The scrub is medium level - so it could be harsh on very sensitive skin. I feel smooth and cool whenever I use this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this scrub. I have a little problem "waking up" in the morning and this is like a blast of cold air on skin! The scrubby bits aren't harsh, but exfoliate very well, the formula is creamy, but lathers so a little bit goes a long way, and the sharp peppermint scent is intense and divine. I use about a dime-sized amount to scrub both my arms and the same amount for each leg before shaving, about twice a week. (I try to be sparing with it because of the price, and I've found it does go a long way.) It's fantastic for preventing ingrown hairs and I've even shaved over it after scrubbing because of the rich lather. I'll definitely purchase again, but I think this tube will last me awhile. (thank God it's not another scrub in a tub!!) I took a lippie off because it can be drying on my skin and for the price.

on 4/17/2007 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Overall I've found Bliss has the most overhyped, underperforming products in the cosmetics universe. But it has two rock stars: this and the eucalyptus salt scrub.

Super Minty suds, scrubs and has an excellent, not-sugary-sweet peppermint scent that I haven't gotten tired of after 4 tubes. (A little DOES go a long way...I just shower a lot!) The mint also perks up tired legs, sore muscles and grumpy husbands!

on 2/7/2007 10:07:00 AM

I have been using this for a while now. A little goes a long way. At the beginning of my pregnancy when nausea would strike, I would use this and feel so much better. Leaves your whole body feeling cool, to the point where I shiver when I first get out of the shower, but I love it!

My Gawd. I adore this stuff, I really do. Most body scrubs I've tried consist of a few measly exfoliating beads suspended (and often lost) in a vast sea of some kind of fragrant gel. And more often than not, the beads barely make contact with your skin long enough to actually do any sort of scrubbing whatsoever.

Not so with this delightfully minty scrub. The white 'paste' is choc-a-block full of little jojoba beads, all ready and waiting to scrub your skin until it's smooth and slough away those icky dead skin cells. My skin felt incredibly smooth, cleansed and invigorated post-scrub.

The mint scent and the cooling menthol sensation might be a bit much for some, but I love it. It feels delightful and smells delightful. Will definitely try and get my paws on some more once I've finished my tube.

Why can't they have a "hell yes!!" option with the question of "Would you buy this product again?" This stuff is amazing. It is just scrubby and pasty enough to exfoliate but foams and rinses away so clean, and makes my skin so soft. I used it in the middle of the night feeling nauseated by the 90 degree weather (and the fact that the vents in my bathroom and my bedroom are the most powerless vents in the whole house, making it so I can barely benefit from our air-conditioning system), and used this, gasped from the cooling, almost burning sensations all over my body, scrubbed up, rinsed clean, oohed at how soft my skin was and how it was really glowing, and feeling 100% better. I used the entire tube, the feeling was sooooooo nice. I don't think I will ever need another scrub ever again, this stuff is just too good. Marcia Kilgore, you had better not ever get rid of this stuff or you will lose a customer so enamored by this product she's willing to shell out $30 without blinking an eye for it.