4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

For me is excellent in my body Good exfoliating lock minty

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

Absolutely love this stuff!!! I love mint and this stuff is M-I-N-T-Y!!! If I have the shower curtain sealed tightly while using this stuff my eyes can well up with tears from all the mint! The power of this exfoliater is perfect for me...a little rough and gritty. It's like if a scrub grew up on the streets...a little scary and dangerous but exhilarating. My negative is the price. This is the type of stuff I ask for for Christmas....

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

This is a great exfoliator during those hot, sticky summer days. The peppermint fragrance really wakes me up and makes my skin feel really clean. It lathers nicely, rinses well and leaves skin nice & smooth…ready for a self tan application.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Love this soap bar. I actually love Bliss Products!!! Smells super minty. After taking a shower that clean feeling last. Also one side that massages at the same time. When using it. Small gritty grain make skin feel super clean. .

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

8 years ago

This product is amazing. It is one hundred degrees here today, and I used this in the shower. Even 20 minutes out of the shower, I still feel the cooling effects. It's heaven in this awful, humid heat. Smells wonderfully minty and fresh.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

8 years ago

I received a sample of this from Sephora when I last went there. I wish I would have known this was meant to be a body scrub because WHOA it really IS super minty! I used this on my face and it cleaned well, exfoliated gently, and left my face freezing for fifteen minutes after my shower was over. The full size is pricey, so I probably won't buy it, but it seems like it would be great for hot, tired feet.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

10 years ago

Whooooosh! I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

I love this scrub it's my fav. :) Except for when it's cold out, or when it's nighttime, or when there's a draft! lol then you have to watch out cause you'll freeze your butt off!! But otherwise it's a great waker-upper and a GREAT scrub that smells sooooo good and there's a great sweet smell that lingers afterwards. Plus it makes my skin so soft and delish! Too bad it's like 30 bucks. Oh well! It lasts forever cause it's not like you use it every day, and you only need a lil bit.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

12 years ago

Great for the summer. Super super minty and very clean. Leaves skin soft and supple. Best scrub I have used. Just a little too minty for the winter.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair