Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.5

Absolutely love this stuff!!! I love mint and this stuff is M-I-N-T-Y!!! If I have the shower curtain sealed tightly while using this stuff my eyes can well up with tears from all the mint! The power of this exfoliater is perfect for me...a little rough and gritty. It's like if a scrub grew up on the streets...a little scary and dangerous but exhilarating. My negative is the price. This is the type of stuff I ask for for Christmas....

on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is amazing. It is one hundred degrees here today, and I used this in the shower. Even 20 minutes out of the shower, I still feel the cooling effects. It's heaven in this awful, humid heat. Smells wonderfully minty and fresh.

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

on 5/13/2008 1:53:00 AM

I love this scrub it's my fav. :) Except for when it's cold out, or when it's nighttime, or when there's a draft! lol then you have to watch out cause you'll freeze your butt off!! But otherwise it's a great waker-upper and a GREAT scrub that smells sooooo good and there's a great sweet smell that lingers afterwards. Plus it makes my skin so soft and delish! Too bad it's like 30 bucks. Oh well! It lasts forever cause it's not like you use it every day, and you only need a lil bit.

on 2/22/2008 9:05:00 PM

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)

on 11/26/2007 10:50:00 PM

Love it - one of my favorites! Revives you any time. The scrub is medium level - so it could be harsh on very sensitive skin. I feel smooth and cool whenever I use this.

on 10/7/2007 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I originally only had the Shock Therapy shower gel which is similar, but does not have any scrubbing particles. This is incredible - it gives you a real whoosh. I have used many mint products (I love mint body products, especially washes and scrubs) and this is BY FAR the best one!!! It really really invigorates you. It lathers really well, so you do not need a lot of product and the tube will last a very long time. I put it on an exfoliating towel and scrub all over, the lather is really nice and rich.

on 4/17/2007 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Overall I've found Bliss has the most overhyped, underperforming products in the cosmetics universe. But it has two rock stars: this and the eucalyptus salt scrub.

Super Minty suds, scrubs and has an excellent, not-sugary-sweet peppermint scent that I haven't gotten tired of after 4 tubes. (A little DOES go a long way...I just shower a lot!) The mint also perks up tired legs, sore muscles and grumpy husbands!

on 4/15/2007 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Just used this in the shower for the first time and I am now sitting typing this review and I'm freeeeezzzzing! The product is a very pale blue with tiny scrubby beads which lather very effectively leaving skin smooth and cool and minty fresh. I love it. Can't see myself using in the colder months as it really does make you feel chilly but what an amazing product for when you want to cool down and feel fresh. Great for summer holidays in the sun.

Little update: still love this but find my eyes are really sensitive when using this.

on 4/15/2007 4:04:00 AM

i really like this product; its sort of like a minty treat in the morning..better than coffee. I first bought this after it was named Allure's best some while ago. Anyways, the scrub has a paste-like consistency with blue jojoba beads. You dont need a lot as long as you are somewhat conservative; it will last a while. It leaves my skin verrry smooth and wonderful. And you have to scrub for like a while if you want the mintiness to stay post-shower. yay!