Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.5

I just tried a sample of this and all I can say is WOW! This is the most cooling and refreshing body scrub I've ever used. When they say "super minty", they aren't kidding! Would be PERFECT for summertime. Definitely recommend this one!

on 5/1/2005 8:08:00 PM

This product did what I hoped that lush freeze would do. It cooled my skin dramatically! I can't wait to test it out on a hot summer day...even standing under hot water my skin felt cool. I actually was freezing when I got out because I used it in the middle of the night not expecting it to be so strong. It smelled great though and exfoliated like a dream. Worth the price!

on 5/1/2005 8:44:00 PM

I love this scrub! It's great at exfoliating and is very minty and refreshing! Great to use after the gym.

Based on the reviews here, I've been meaning to give this product a shot. Over the weekend I bought a bottle for less than half the price on ebay and lemme tell you, it is definitely worth the high ratings.
I seriously never experienced that tingly feeling before with any product, and it's more than a fragrant product. It does its job as a scrub well(a lot better than Bath & Body Works scrubs). The great thing about the product is it's not a slippery scrub that will fall right off your body and into the tub.
The granules are quite big and the mixture isn't gel-like, so it will stay put.
Highly recommended ! I also got the Moisture Milk to use with the Scrub, but it hasn't arrived yet.

This scrub was quite refreshing so early in the morning better than a cup of coffee, I would purchase again

This is one powerful little scrub! I love the fresh minty scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The first time i used this i did'nt really know what to expect, so you can imagine my suprise as the cooling menthol made my skin tingle all over-perfect for hot, sticky days or post workout. It really refreshes and cools down your skin. This is really convenient to use in the bath or shower, and as it is more of a 'paste'than a liquid-type scrub, it is much more economical as it does not drip off your body before you get a chance to actually use it! A definite must-have for me.

on 10/25/2005 8:22:00 PM

I like it. It burns a little though. Hate to imagine what would happen if you go it in your eyes or other unmentionable places. I would imagine it's quite painful.

on 11/24/2005 9:44:00 PM

this is just like the mammoth minty scrub soap, only in a tube :) another great choice for those who struggle to wake up in the morning - the scent is strong and fresh. i like to use this in the summer when it is way too hot outside.. this stuff cools you down very quickly:) retails for $30, so i don't use it as an everyday thing - but in my opinion, worth the money.

on 4/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great scrub! Exfolliates and cleanses. Strong minty smell. Wakes me up and makes me feel soft and clean. Can't ask for much else in the morning!Overpriced, as all Bliss products are, and the tube sucks once 3/4 is gone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one product that actually lives up to the hype! I decided to try it after hearing so much great feedback, even though it's super expensive-- and I LOVE it. I try not to use it everytime I bath/ shower so it will last longer, and now it has become an occasional luxury I allow myself. The scrub has a nice smooth texture that will leave your skin exfoliated and super soft, and if you leave the bubbles on your body, your whole body will become cool to the touch from all the peppermint. It's so much fun! The smell can be a bit strong for someone who is easily irritated; when you breathe in-- it's so minty it could probably clear your sinuses if you were feeling sick. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend you try it... it's awesome. ;)