Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bliss Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.3

Absolutely love this stuff!!! I love mint and this stuff is M-I-N-T-Y!!! If I have the shower curtain sealed tightly while using this stuff my eyes can well up with tears from all the mint! The power of this exfoliater is perfect for me...a little rough and gritty. It's like if a scrub grew up on the streets...a little scary and dangerous but exhilarating. My negative is the price. This is the type of stuff I ask for for Christmas....

on 2/22/2008 9:05:00 PM

This is another Bliss product that I cannot live without. It's a great body exfoliator and invigorator. . a word of caution- if it's cold out, don't use it! You will absolutely freeze as you're drying off after your shower. It's a wonderful minty scrub! It's great on your feet and anywhere else you want to feel refreshed (within reason of course!)

on 4/3/2007 11:28:00 PM

this scrub definitely cools you down - so maybe i will add a lippie in mid-July, but now when it's still cool, the chilling factor is a liability not an asset. i don't like feeling freezing after my shower. so i even tried to just use it on select body part that are especially dry and rough - knees and elbows, and there is nothing weirder than having knees and elbows several degrees cooler than the rest of your body! i felt like i rubbed peppermint patties on them. HOWEVER, the product was redeemed to 3 lippie status when i decided to use it as a foot scrub and for that it is amazing. i fill the tub with hot water and use this scrub for a mini-at-home pedicure. helps smooth out rought heels and the cool tinglies feel much better on toes than elbows!

Great for the summer. Super super minty and very clean. Leaves skin soft and supple. Best scrub I have used. Just a little too minty for the winter.

on 10/25/2005 8:22:00 PM

I like it. It burns a little though. Hate to imagine what would happen if you go it in your eyes or other unmentionable places. I would imagine it's quite painful.

on 5/1/2005 8:44:00 PM

I love this scrub! It's great at exfoliating and is very minty and refreshing! Great to use after the gym.