Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I received a sample of this from Sephora when I last went there. I wish I would have known this was meant to be a body scrub because WHOA it really IS super minty! I used this on my face and it cleaned well, exfoliated gently, and left my face freezing for fifteen minutes after my shower was over. The full size is pricey, so I probably won't buy it, but it seems like it would be great for hot, tired feet.

Whooooosh!
I looove this soap! I'm one of those people that's always asking "Are you hot? I'm hot!" Seriously if it's over 70 I'm too hot. I worked out one day and hopped into the shower with this and aaahhhh it was sooo minty and tingly! I love the jojoba beads because I feel like I'm exfoliating the skin but also putting moisture into it. After I scrubbed for awhile I got a cold, tingly feeling all over and it lasted even after I rinsed and was out of the shower! If you dont like mint definitely do not purchase this but if you're obsessed with it like me, this will be a new staple for you!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this scrub. I have a little problem "waking up" in the morning and this is like a blast of cold air on skin! The scrubby bits aren't harsh, but exfoliate very well, the formula is creamy, but lathers so a little bit goes a long way, and the sharp peppermint scent is intense and divine. I use about a dime-sized amount to scrub both my arms and the same amount for each leg before shaving, about twice a week. (I try to be sparing with it because of the price, and I've found it does go a long way.) It's fantastic for preventing ingrown hairs and I've even shaved over it after scrubbing because of the rich lather. I'll definitely purchase again, but I think this tube will last me awhile. (thank God it's not another scrub in a tub!!) I took a lippie off because it can be drying on my skin and for the price.

on 4/24/2007 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A great choice if you're looking for something that's as heavy duty as a salt scrub, but without the slippery oil base. Ultra grainy body scrub in a thick cream base. Handy squeeze tube packaging -- it's easier to deal with in the shower. Fabulous sinus clearing brisk peppermint scent too. I'd give this five lippies, if it didn't irritate my skin :( I love the scent of peppermint, but I've realized that if I get the oil on my skin, I get bumps and breakouts. I only used this product for two days, and by day three there were some small whiteheads & clogged pores (red spots around the hair follicles) that appeared on my arms and legs.

on 3/19/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to say that this product did wonders for removing my messed up self-tanning mistakes. I smelled great, exfoliated to the max and a little goes a long way. I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price. It's $30, but I would definately buy again. If you like a squeeky clean feeling, this is the product for you.

on 2/7/2007 10:07:00 AM

I have been using this for a while now. A little goes a long way. At the beginning of my pregnancy when nausea would strike, I would use this and feel so much better. Leaves your whole body feeling cool, to the point where I shiver when I first get out of the shower, but I love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one product that actually lives up to the hype! I decided to try it after hearing so much great feedback, even though it's super expensive-- and I LOVE it. I try not to use it everytime I bath/ shower so it will last longer, and now it has become an occasional luxury I allow myself. The scrub has a nice smooth texture that will leave your skin exfoliated and super soft, and if you leave the bubbles on your body, your whole body will become cool to the touch from all the peppermint. It's so much fun! The smell can be a bit strong for someone who is easily irritated; when you breathe in-- it's so minty it could probably clear your sinuses if you were feeling sick. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend you try it... it's awesome. ;)

on 4/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great scrub! Exfolliates and cleanses. Strong minty smell. Wakes me up and makes me feel soft and clean. Can't ask for much else in the morning!Overpriced, as all Bliss products are, and the tube sucks once 3/4 is gone.

This is one powerful little scrub! I love the fresh minty scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The first time i used this i did'nt really know what to expect, so you can imagine my suprise as the cooling menthol made my skin tingle all over-perfect for hot, sticky days or post workout. It really refreshes and cools down your skin. This is really convenient to use in the bath or shower, and as it is more of a 'paste'than a liquid-type scrub, it is much more economical as it does not drip off your body before you get a chance to actually use it! A definite must-have for me.