Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

on 4/15/2007 4:04:00 AM

i really like this product; its sort of like a minty treat in the morning..better than coffee. I first bought this after it was named Allure's best some while ago. Anyways, the scrub has a paste-like consistency with blue jojoba beads. You dont need a lot as long as you are somewhat conservative; it will last a while. It leaves my skin verrry smooth and wonderful. And you have to scrub for like a while if you want the mintiness to stay post-shower. yay!

Why can't they have a "hell yes!!" option with the question of "Would you buy this product again?" This stuff is amazing. It is just scrubby and pasty enough to exfoliate but foams and rinses away so clean, and makes my skin so soft. I used it in the middle of the night feeling nauseated by the 90 degree weather (and the fact that the vents in my bathroom and my bedroom are the most powerless vents in the whole house, making it so I can barely benefit from our air-conditioning system), and used this, gasped from the cooling, almost burning sensations all over my body, scrubbed up, rinsed clean, oohed at how soft my skin was and how it was really glowing, and feeling 100% better. I used the entire tube, the feeling was sooooooo nice. I don't think I will ever need another scrub ever again, this stuff is just too good. Marcia Kilgore, you had better not ever get rid of this stuff or you will lose a customer so enamored by this product she's willing to shell out $30 without blinking an eye for it.