H & M Nail Polish

Nail Polish Nail Polish Nail Polish

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A great product! Better than opi and essie. They last like lead, are easy to apply, look great on, come in many different colours and are cheap, especially if you get them in sale. And they are cruelty free! My only beef, I wish they had more shimmer colours.

on 1/30/2016 5:57:00 PM

I own a few different colours and I can honestly say that they are some of the best nail polish formulation that I have ever tried. They are super opaque and most colours are really long lasting. They remind me so much of the Nars nail polishes - something about the thick brush applicator that makes the application so effortless.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in the color "Midnight Passion", a beautiful red not-too-brown oxblood shade. I love the color and would definitely buy this polish again. The price has recently been raised about $1, so one bottle of the polish now costs approx. $4.95 instead. I have tried several of the smaller bottles (cheaper, about $1.95) : a blue called "Ocean Dive", and a sheer pink called "Natural Pink" and have been very happy with them as well. Wonderful selection of colors!

on 4/22/2012 3:38:00 PM

I use all kinds of brands of nail polish. Quality stuff like Essie and cheap ones like Mavala and H&M. Something must have changed with the H&Ms because the ones I've gotten lately at the store are better than any of my Essie and OPI-bottles! I decided to stock up on pretty much all the colors that I liked because the quality nowadays is soo good. Good brush, very easy to put on, perfect amount of matte/shine and it stays on for a week if you use a good topcoat. Right now they have awesome colors in store.The best part is of course the price, about 4 !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought a number of H&M nail polishes over the years and would agree that they can be a bit hit and miss. I prefer the ones that come in the larger, squareish bottles, as opposed to the smaller ones in the rounded bottles which often come in packs of 3 or 4. These ones tend to be very watery and although they look good in the bottle, they don't tend to transfer too well to your nails. With the larger bottles (which in the UK retail at around 2.50 - 3.99 I believe) you obviously get more product, but I've found these are thicker, go on better and are more vibrant in colour. I've got a number of these ones and can honestly say they are still some of my fave polishes. The shades in turquoise, green and blue are especially good and I find that two coats is often enough to give you a good shade on fingers and toes. They are also hard wearing - I wore a turquoise shade on my toes for my holiday last year and it was still intact, with no signs of chipping, two weeks later. Would definitely recommend these if you're looking for a cheap but good alternative to higher end makes (e.g. nails inc, models own etc).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I go the colour 'No Mambo Jumbo' which is a greeny/bluish/turquoise affair haha hard to describe but very pretty. This was the only one I bought and I really like it I don't wear it on my fingernails as such more on my toenails just because its funky and as its a cheapie varnish it chips within the first day so not reliable on the fingers! For the cheapness I'd say they're great but obviously not high on the quality. Good enough to buy again though.

on 5/20/2010 11:03:00 AM

I absolutely love these! they have an amazing amount of colors and are really cheap!

i always use two layers because that makes the colour the most vibrant. These stay on your nail for a very long time.

I'd definitely try these out!

Popular Polishes