H&M Nail Polish

Nail Polish Nail Polish Nail Polish

4.3

on 7/26/2018 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I usually stick with the red/pink/coral range for my fingers and will go outlandish for my toes. At my advanced age I'll do every thing except black and the more glitter the better for my toes. For the first time I swapped for a amazing blue "Moonchild" and put it on my fingers! It's the closest to metalic/chrome I've found without a lot of steps. I was tickled with the first coat and Loved the second. For my first time to "go wild" with my fingers (retired from a career of suits and heels, very corporate). I am thrilled! Love this stuff and even tho I do Not need more polish, I'm going to buy a couple more and see if they come across as gleaming as this beautiful one is. In certain lights it shows a beautiful teal, as well as it's regular bright blue. Ya gotta try this stuff at $5.99

on 4/10/2014 1:47:00 PM

On a whim I picked this up in Want a Lemon, an opaque, creamy butter yellow without shimmer. It took 3 coats before the streaks went away and accordingly took longer to dry. The short, dense brush made it a mess to apply, requiring a lot of clean-up around my cuticles. But the color is true to the bottle and somewhat unique. I wouldn't make a special trip to H&M for it, but the bin is worth a look in the checkout line.

$4.95 for a 0.3 ounce glass bottle.

on 5/11/2012 6:10:00 PM

I have this polish in the shade "Nerd". It is amazing! Goes on better than some of my Essie polishes, and it is self-leveling. The only bad is that I have to put on three coats to get no visible nail lines.

A typical "you get what you pay for" product. Loads of nice colors that lasts a decent amount of time on my nails without flaking, but takes a long time to dry and some of the colors are really streaky and hard to apply, others however only need one coat. Nothing wrong with these but nothing extraordinary either. I have five and use them frequently because some of the colors are really, really nice.

Great stuff! stays on for a long time and the colours are beautifull especially the pink one. Cheap and good Buy it again for sure!

on 9/6/2011 3:18:00 PM

LOVE these. Have heaps of colours in my cupboard now. They go on well, dry super fast, come in a great range of colours. One coat suffices. After a few days, I cover up any fading/chips with second coat and it's like brand new again. Easy. What's not to love?

on 4/8/2011 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have these in Lemon Sorbet (Perfect for Spring!), Happy Pink (Bubble Gum pink also perfect for Spring & Summer) & No Mambo Jambo (Great pick me up in Winter, but also for warmer months & vacation season!).
I have to say I am in love with these polishes, considering the price especially. They do not chip for about a week I've noticed, unbelievable compared to my Sephora polishes which chip after 2 days. Also no streaking & a GREAT colour selection! Will definitely be repurchasing some more bright colours for the upcoming warm months! x

on 2/11/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Since it only costs 4 (or 40 SEK) it is definitely worth the money. Of course it wears off after a few days but show me a nailpolish that doesn't.
Have friend that uses NP from Chanel and that wears off just as fast as H&M's.

Have loads of different colours. Since I'm Swedish, I have to like H&M =)

on 2/9/2011 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I love these polishes! The pigmentation and and the wear is better than some of my OPIs. I've got:
Bellas Choice - beautiful turquise creme
Moody Model - gorgeous dark teal creme
Midnight Passion - rich dark red creme
Chicks Envy Me - bright (almost neon) red creme/jelly
Miss Stone Heart - pale neutral grey (not blue-leaning)
Envy Me - dark green shimmer with great pigmentation that is not "almost black" (bottle colour is very similar to Sinful Colors San Fransisco)
Most of these have become my favorites. Perfect application and coverage with two coats, although the bright red one might need an extra layer for opacity. Not in love with the new cap design, but I dont mind that much.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have several H&M's polishes. I like them - they're quite cheap, colors are fashionable and names are great.

My first one H&M polish was Red Nail - typical red jelly, awesome. Since Red Nail I've had a little collection of this NPs - Boho Chicomania, Razzle Dazzle, Fashionista, Miss Stone Heart (o my, me loves it), Go Get a Rose 4 Me, Moody Model (perfect!) and my last (but not least :P) purchase - Hunt Me Down. It's perfect shade of khaki, IMO similar to Chanel's Khaki Vert.

Formula is ok, brush also.
I have one 'but' - new bottles design. It's awful. Cap is nice to look at but bad to held it in hand. Bu.

I added three pictures of H&M's colors - khaki one is Hunt Me Down, teal one is Moody Model and pink one is Go Get A Rose 4 Me :)))

Popular Polishes