H & M Nail Polish

Nail Polish Nail Polish Nail Polish

3.3

on 12/23/2016 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is great and not to mention the color range is huge. I recently bought the color Champagne Blush which is a beautiful color. The nail Polish brush is wide and has a rounded edge which makes the application easier.
The only disappointment is that the nail Polish is extremely streaky. Even after multiple coats the streaking ss is slightly visible. Also for the color I had it was extremely shear so I had to build up to 4 coats to have it completely opaque and no strekainess is visible.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

the mini sets are pretty good no complains only problem is the size some of the colors are really pretty though

on 11/24/2010 1:11:00 AM

I think this is the worst nail polish I've ever tried, sorry to say. I'm shocked at the high ratings that this nail polish got...The particular polish I bought (Samba) started to chip within a day and within about 3 days, was peeling horribly on each of my nails. I finally had to remove all of it because it looked so tacky and I couldn't stand looking at it. Even $1 nail polish that I've tried works better than this nail polish from H&M. I don't know if it's the particular bottle I got or the fact that I put on a layer of clear nail polish under it but this nail polish didn't even last a day without starting to chip. Such a shame too as the color (Samba) is a really pretty, vibrant fuchsia shade.

on 7/12/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was surprised and very impressed by the quality of this nail polish line from h&m. It is much better than most drug store brands (especially l'oreal - a nightmare to apply) and comparable to more expensive brands like opi. While colour selection was fairly limited, I believe h&m tries to keep an updated colour selection based on what's in season. With 2 coats, I was easily able to get a smooth, glossy, even cream finish. It dries very fast, and is amazingly long lasting; after 3 days, without a top coat, I have seen no chipping or wearing down, not even at the tips! (the picture with the turquoise polish is mine after about 2-3 days - no scratches and chips!)

Popular Polishes