H&M Nail Polish

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2014 1:47:00 PM

On a whim I picked this up in Want a Lemon, an opaque, creamy butter yellow without shimmer. It took 3 coats before the streaks went away and accordingly took longer to dry. The short, dense brush made it a mess to apply, requiring a lot of clean-up around my cuticles. But the color is true to the bottle and somewhat unique. I wouldn't make a special trip to H&M for it, but the bin is worth a look in the checkout line.

$4.95 for a 0.3 ounce glass bottle.

on 5/11/2012 6:10:00 PM

I have this polish in the shade "Nerd". It is amazing! Goes on better than some of my Essie polishes, and it is self-leveling. The only bad is that I have to put on three coats to get no visible nail lines.

A typical "you get what you pay for" product. Loads of nice colors that lasts a decent amount of time on my nails without flaking, but takes a long time to dry and some of the colors are really streaky and hard to apply, others however only need one coat. Nothing wrong with these but nothing extraordinary either. I have five and use them frequently because some of the colors are really, really nice.

on 2/12/2005 5:41:00 AM

I rarely am impressed by nail polishes as after a day or 2, they all start to chip.

Out of curiosity, I bought 3 nail polishes from H&M because they were CHEAP (3.90 EUR each) and had a real nice color selection.

Well, I am really impressed by the quality (given the price). They last quite well and don't require multiple coats. I will certainly go and get some more colors.

Popular Polishes