H & M Nail Polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2017 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have lots of shades from h&m, they dry out so fast, good for working woman and moms :) but it also peels off easy, a bit pricey in my country (according to a drugstore brand), overall I like it, and definetely buy more of them

on 5/24/2017 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my holiest of grail nail polish. I drive 40 miles to the H&M and buy several a couple times a year...if I'm lucky, I get them on sale. Regular price $5.99. That is a steal anyways...beats polished costing 3x as much...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I never paid attention to H&M's makeup line until recently. I bought two nail polishes: Witching Hour and True Tyrian for $6.99 each and they are fabulous.
Witching Hour is a deep forest green and True Tyrian is a vampy blood red (similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir/Vamp and Essie's Wicked).
The formula is rich and opaque and the wide brush makes sure my nails are covered properly.
Staying power is about five days before the polish starts chipping and wearing off which is fine with me as I usually change my polish every five days or so.
I don't spend anymore than $10 on nail polish and like everyone else, I want my polish to go on well without streaking or running and last for at least a few days before chipping.
H&M polishes fit the bill in all aspects. If you're a nail polish lover, check out H&M's offerings.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought a number of H&M nail polishes over the years and would agree that they can be a bit hit and miss. I prefer the ones that come in the larger, squareish bottles, as opposed to the smaller ones in the rounded bottles which often come in packs of 3 or 4. These ones tend to be very watery and although they look good in the bottle, they don't tend to transfer too well to your nails. With the larger bottles (which in the UK retail at around 2.50 - 3.99 I believe) you obviously get more product, but I've found these are thicker, go on better and are more vibrant in colour. I've got a number of these ones and can honestly say they are still some of my fave polishes. The shades in turquoise, green and blue are especially good and I find that two coats is often enough to give you a good shade on fingers and toes. They are also hard wearing - I wore a turquoise shade on my toes for my holiday last year and it was still intact, with no signs of chipping, two weeks later. Would definitely recommend these if you're looking for a cheap but good alternative to higher end makes (e.g. nails inc, models own etc).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

the mini sets are pretty good no complains only problem is the size some of the colors are really pretty though

on 2/26/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

i love the color range and the price.the pigmentation is incredibly good especially in the dark shades and they dry really fast.with a good base coat +top coat combo this babies can last for at least a week!

Popular Polishes