H&M Nail Polish

Nail Polish Nail Polish Nail Polish

4.1

on 7/26/2018 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I usually stick with the red/pink/coral range for my fingers and will go outlandish for my toes. At my advanced age I'll do every thing except black and the more glitter the better for my toes. For the first time I swapped for a amazing blue "Moonchild" and put it on my fingers! It's the closest to metalic/chrome I've found without a lot of steps. I was tickled with the first coat and Loved the second. For my first time to "go wild" with my fingers (retired from a career of suits and heels, very corporate). I am thrilled! Love this stuff and even tho I do Not need more polish, I'm going to buy a couple more and see if they come across as gleaming as this beautiful one is. In certain lights it shows a beautiful teal, as well as it's regular bright blue. Ya gotta try this stuff at $5.99

It's kind of a hit'n'miss product. Some shades are the bomb, goes beautifully opaque but others are extremely patchy.
Pros: very easy to apply; nice wide brush; pretty packaging in general; a lot of colors to choose from; very opaque if you're lucky and goes with one swipe; can stay without chipping for a week
So-so: a little bit expensive without discount, usually I'm waiting for sales;
Cons: some of the colors can be patchy, usually the lighter ones (looking at you Peachy Keen)

on 9/6/2016 12:36:00 AM

Everything about h&m's nail polish is good. The brush itself has to be my favorite applicator brush. Rounded out in a way that will give you color in the right places. Very innovative design. The pigmentation of colors, I have too many to list off, is perfect. One coat will get the job done. It dries quickly and flawlessly. No top coat needed because this polish has the best shine I've seen without top coat. I don't know why these aren't as well known about because this polish beats many top brand polishes and it's only h&m, but who knew. Definite holy grail.

on 4/10/2014 1:47:00 PM

On a whim I picked this up in Want a Lemon, an opaque, creamy butter yellow without shimmer. It took 3 coats before the streaks went away and accordingly took longer to dry. The short, dense brush made it a mess to apply, requiring a lot of clean-up around my cuticles. But the color is true to the bottle and somewhat unique. I wouldn't make a special trip to H&M for it, but the bin is worth a look in the checkout line.

$4.95 for a 0.3 ounce glass bottle.

I have this in ''Jo is in the House'' and it's a silver glitter polish! Love it so much. Stays good with basecoat and topcoat.

on 4/22/2012 3:38:00 PM

I use all kinds of brands of nail polish. Quality stuff like Essie and cheap ones like Mavala and H&M. Something must have changed with the H&Ms because the ones I've gotten lately at the store are better than any of my Essie and OPI-bottles! I decided to stock up on pretty much all the colors that I liked because the quality nowadays is soo good. Good brush, very easy to put on, perfect amount of matte/shine and it stays on for a week if you use a good topcoat. Right now they have awesome colors in store.The best part is of course the price, about 4 !

A typical "you get what you pay for" product. Loads of nice colors that lasts a decent amount of time on my nails without flaking, but takes a long time to dry and some of the colors are really streaky and hard to apply, others however only need one coat. Nothing wrong with these but nothing extraordinary either. I have five and use them frequently because some of the colors are really, really nice.

on 11/2/2011 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've tried Moody Model, and I just love the colour. It's a deep dark blue, with a greenish/greyish undertone that looks oh so lovely. The quality isn`t that great though. It starts chipping off within just a few days, and it leaves dark stains on my nails that stay for several days after I've removed the product. But it's not an expensive product, so I would buy it again for its beautiful colour, even if the quality isn't the best.

on 4/8/2011 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have these in Lemon Sorbet (Perfect for Spring!), Happy Pink (Bubble Gum pink also perfect for Spring & Summer) & No Mambo Jambo (Great pick me up in Winter, but also for warmer months & vacation season!).
I have to say I am in love with these polishes, considering the price especially. They do not chip for about a week I've noticed, unbelievable compared to my Sephora polishes which chip after 2 days. Also no streaking & a GREAT colour selection! Will definitely be repurchasing some more bright colours for the upcoming warm months! x

on 2/9/2011 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I love these polishes! The pigmentation and and the wear is better than some of my OPIs. I've got:
Bellas Choice - beautiful turquise creme
Moody Model - gorgeous dark teal creme
Midnight Passion - rich dark red creme
Chicks Envy Me - bright (almost neon) red creme/jelly
Miss Stone Heart - pale neutral grey (not blue-leaning)
Envy Me - dark green shimmer with great pigmentation that is not "almost black" (bottle colour is very similar to Sinful Colors San Fransisco)
Most of these have become my favorites. Perfect application and coverage with two coats, although the bright red one might need an extra layer for opacity. Not in love with the new cap design, but I dont mind that much.

Popular Polishes