H & M Nail Polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2017 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have lots of shades from h&m, they dry out so fast, good for working woman and moms :) but it also peels off easy, a bit pricey in my country (according to a drugstore brand), overall I like it, and definetely buy more of them

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A great product! Better than opi and essie. They last like lead, are easy to apply, look great on, come in many different colours and are cheap, especially if you get them in sale. And they are cruelty free! My only beef, I wish they had more shimmer colours.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in the color "Midnight Passion", a beautiful red not-too-brown oxblood shade. I love the color and would definitely buy this polish again. The price has recently been raised about $1, so one bottle of the polish now costs approx. $4.95 instead. I have tried several of the smaller bottles (cheaper, about $1.95) : a blue called "Ocean Dive", and a sheer pink called "Natural Pink" and have been very happy with them as well. Wonderful selection of colors!

on 4/10/2014 1:47:00 PM

On a whim I picked this up in Want a Lemon, an opaque, creamy butter yellow without shimmer. It took 3 coats before the streaks went away and accordingly took longer to dry. The short, dense brush made it a mess to apply, requiring a lot of clean-up around my cuticles. But the color is true to the bottle and somewhat unique. I wouldn't make a special trip to H&M for it, but the bin is worth a look in the checkout line.

$4.95 for a 0.3 ounce glass bottle.

I have this in ''Jo is in the House'' and it's a silver glitter polish! Love it so much. Stays good with basecoat and topcoat.

on 4/22/2012 3:38:00 PM

I use all kinds of brands of nail polish. Quality stuff like Essie and cheap ones like Mavala and H&M. Something must have changed with the H&Ms because the ones I've gotten lately at the store are better than any of my Essie and OPI-bottles! I decided to stock up on pretty much all the colors that I liked because the quality nowadays is soo good. Good brush, very easy to put on, perfect amount of matte/shine and it stays on for a week if you use a good topcoat. Right now they have awesome colors in store.The best part is of course the price, about 4 !

A typical "you get what you pay for" product. Loads of nice colors that lasts a decent amount of time on my nails without flaking, but takes a long time to dry and some of the colors are really streaky and hard to apply, others however only need one coat. Nothing wrong with these but nothing extraordinary either. I have five and use them frequently because some of the colors are really, really nice.

Great stuff! stays on for a long time and the colours are beautifull especially the pink one. Cheap and good Buy it again for sure!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I go the colour 'No Mambo Jumbo' which is a greeny/bluish/turquoise affair haha hard to describe but very pretty. This was the only one I bought and I really like it I don't wear it on my fingernails as such more on my toenails just because its funky and as its a cheapie varnish it chips within the first day so not reliable on the fingers! For the cheapness I'd say they're great but obviously not high on the quality. Good enough to buy again though.

on 9/6/2011 3:18:00 PM

LOVE these. Have heaps of colours in my cupboard now. They go on well, dry super fast, come in a great range of colours. One coat suffices. After a few days, I cover up any fading/chips with second coat and it's like brand new again. Easy. What's not to love?

Popular Polishes