H&M Nail Polish

Nail Polish Nail Polish Nail Polish

4.2

on 7/26/2018 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I usually stick with the red/pink/coral range for my fingers and will go outlandish for my toes. At my advanced age I'll do every thing except black and the more glitter the better for my toes. For the first time I swapped for a amazing blue "Moonchild" and put it on my fingers! It's the closest to metalic/chrome I've found without a lot of steps. I was tickled with the first coat and Loved the second. For my first time to "go wild" with my fingers (retired from a career of suits and heels, very corporate). I am thrilled! Love this stuff and even tho I do Not need more polish, I'm going to buy a couple more and see if they come across as gleaming as this beautiful one is. In certain lights it shows a beautiful teal, as well as it's regular bright blue. Ya gotta try this stuff at $5.99

on 12/22/2017 6:07:00 AM

I have lots of shades from h&m, they dry out so fast, good for working woman and moms :) but it also peels off easy, a bit pricey in my country (according to a drugstore brand), overall I like it, and definetely buy more of them

It's kind of a hit'n'miss product. Some shades are the bomb, goes beautifully opaque but others are extremely patchy.
Pros: very easy to apply; nice wide brush; pretty packaging in general; a lot of colors to choose from; very opaque if you're lucky and goes with one swipe; can stay without chipping for a week
So-so: a little bit expensive without discount, usually I'm waiting for sales;
Cons: some of the colors can be patchy, usually the lighter ones (looking at you Peachy Keen)

on 5/24/2017 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my holiest of grail nail polish. I drive 40 miles to the H&M and buy several a couple times a year...if I'm lucky, I get them on sale. Regular price $5.99. That is a steal anyways...beats polished costing 3x as much...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I never paid attention to H&M's makeup line until recently. I bought two nail polishes: Witching Hour and True Tyrian for $6.99 each and they are fabulous.
Witching Hour is a deep forest green and True Tyrian is a vampy blood red (similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir/Vamp and Essie's Wicked).
The formula is rich and opaque and the wide brush makes sure my nails are covered properly.
Staying power is about five days before the polish starts chipping and wearing off which is fine with me as I usually change my polish every five days or so.
I don't spend anymore than $10 on nail polish and like everyone else, I want my polish to go on well without streaking or running and last for at least a few days before chipping.
H&M polishes fit the bill in all aspects. If you're a nail polish lover, check out H&M's offerings.

on 12/23/2016 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is great and not to mention the color range is huge. I recently bought the color Champagne Blush which is a beautiful color. The nail Polish brush is wide and has a rounded edge which makes the application easier.
The only disappointment is that the nail Polish is extremely streaky. Even after multiple coats the streaking ss is slightly visible. Also for the color I had it was extremely shear so I had to build up to 4 coats to have it completely opaque and no strekainess is visible.

on 9/6/2016 12:36:00 AM

Everything about h&m's nail polish is good. The brush itself has to be my favorite applicator brush. Rounded out in a way that will give you color in the right places. Very innovative design. The pigmentation of colors, I have too many to list off, is perfect. One coat will get the job done. It dries quickly and flawlessly. No top coat needed because this polish has the best shine I've seen without top coat. I don't know why these aren't as well known about because this polish beats many top brand polishes and it's only h&m, but who knew. Definite holy grail.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A great product! Better than opi and essie. They last like lead, are easy to apply, look great on, come in many different colours and are cheap, especially if you get them in sale. And they are cruelty free! My only beef, I wish they had more shimmer colours.

on 1/30/2016 5:57:00 PM

I own a few different colours and I can honestly say that they are some of the best nail polish formulation that I have ever tried. They are super opaque and most colours are really long lasting. They remind me so much of the Nars nail polishes - something about the thick brush applicator that makes the application so effortless.

on 8/28/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have three of these polishes. Take A Chance, a gorgeous dark purple, Serenity Now, a perfect royal blue and a no-name silver one (in trend packaging). They are all opaque and even in two coats, never streaky, the brush is great, and they're cheap. What else can you ask from a nailpolish?

Popular Polishes