H&M Nail Polish

Nail Polish Nail Polish Nail Polish

4.6

on 12/22/2017 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have lots of shades from h&m, they dry out so fast, good for working woman and moms :) but it also peels off easy, a bit pricey in my country (according to a drugstore brand), overall I like it, and definetely buy more of them

It's kind of a hit'n'miss product. Some shades are the bomb, goes beautifully opaque but others are extremely patchy.
Pros: very easy to apply; nice wide brush; pretty packaging in general; a lot of colors to choose from; very opaque if you're lucky and goes with one swipe; can stay without chipping for a week
So-so: a little bit expensive without discount, usually I'm waiting for sales;
Cons: some of the colors can be patchy, usually the lighter ones (looking at you Peachy Keen)

on 1/30/2016 5:57:00 PM

I own a few different colours and I can honestly say that they are some of the best nail polish formulation that I have ever tried. They are super opaque and most colours are really long lasting. They remind me so much of the Nars nail polishes - something about the thick brush applicator that makes the application so effortless.

Great stuff! stays on for a long time and the colours are beautifull especially the pink one. Cheap and good Buy it again for sure!

on 2/11/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Since it only costs 4 (or 40 SEK) it is definitely worth the money. Of course it wears off after a few days but show me a nailpolish that doesn't.
Have friend that uses NP from Chanel and that wears off just as fast as H&M's.

Have loads of different colours. Since I'm Swedish, I have to like H&M =)

on 2/9/2011 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I love these polishes! The pigmentation and and the wear is better than some of my OPIs. I've got:
Bellas Choice - beautiful turquise creme
Moody Model - gorgeous dark teal creme
Midnight Passion - rich dark red creme
Chicks Envy Me - bright (almost neon) red creme/jelly
Miss Stone Heart - pale neutral grey (not blue-leaning)
Envy Me - dark green shimmer with great pigmentation that is not "almost black" (bottle colour is very similar to Sinful Colors San Fransisco)
Most of these have become my favorites. Perfect application and coverage with two coats, although the bright red one might need an extra layer for opacity. Not in love with the new cap design, but I dont mind that much.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have several H&M's polishes. I like them - they're quite cheap, colors are fashionable and names are great.

My first one H&M polish was Red Nail - typical red jelly, awesome. Since Red Nail I've had a little collection of this NPs - Boho Chicomania, Razzle Dazzle, Fashionista, Miss Stone Heart (o my, me loves it), Go Get a Rose 4 Me, Moody Model (perfect!) and my last (but not least :P) purchase - Hunt Me Down. It's perfect shade of khaki, IMO similar to Chanel's Khaki Vert.

Formula is ok, brush also.
I have one 'but' - new bottles design. It's awful. Cap is nice to look at but bad to held it in hand. Bu.

I added three pictures of H&M's colors - khaki one is Hunt Me Down, teal one is Moody Model and pink one is Go Get A Rose 4 Me :)))

Popular Polishes