Olay Moisture Therapy Cream- Sensitive Skin [DISCONTINUED]

Olay Moisture Therapy Cream- Sensitive Skin [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 12/19/2010 8:43:00 AM

I've been using this product for 20 years, and I just found out it's been discontinued. The Oil of Olay rep that answered my email didn't even have a suggestion for me.

So what the heck do I do now? I can't stand the regular formula, it stinks and makes my eyes burn.

on 10/13/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this lotion and I'm worried it has been discontinued!
I have very sensitive skin and this is the only thick cream that hasn't made me break out. It is very moisturizing and won't make you break out no matter how much you use. I ordered it in bulk awhile ago because I was having trouble finding it and now I can't find it on the internet either.

Has this been discontinued? I can't find it anywhere.

on 7/11/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Thicker than the Olay Complete moisturizer but still not cakey on the skin. It dries fairly quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth the next morning. I usually have normal skin but once in a while I do get dry skin. I use this on the daily and my skin stays smooth with the regular use. Definitely recommended right after a warm shower when your pores have opened up and been cleansed!

on 6/24/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

When I bought this a few years ago, it was a fluke. I knew nothing abouth moisturizers/creams but just wanted a new brand that I would stick to. And I DID! I keep repurchasing this and I love it.

The texture is light and fragance free, does not break me out. It feels amazing on the skin after you wash your face and apply it. You feel a kind of "glow."

It does tend to get oily if you use too much but just a bit and it should do wonders to your skin!

I'm not a fan of the digging your fingers into the product, much rather prefer a pumper but otherwise, great HQ product for a cheaper price. This is an everyday use for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I met a coworker one day and noticed that she had absolutely the most flawless skin I have ever seen and she was 39, and looked 22. I asked her what she used and she said the regular Oil of Olay, now Olay. Well, I went out that same day and bought the cream. From that day on, my skin radiated health, I had a glow, and the cream only costs like 6 $! For the first time evr I received compliments on my skin and I never even wear foundation.
Fast forward, I am older, and have more disposable income...so I decide to try out these expensive fancy anti aging creams. Huge mistake, not only did they not do what they promised but they couldn't even hydrate properly like Olay. So I have breakouts, blackheads, and my lovely glow is gone. All this for spending more money. If you read reviews for all these fancy creams, there is one thing that is obvious...many bad skin reactions to them, issues with the smell, texture..etc And the people that are happy with the creams usually just say that the cream mosturizes really well, and evens out skin tone...well of course it does! that is what happens when your skin is mosturized!
So ladies, this is what I am trying to say, if this cream works for you do not give it up because you think something better is out there as you get older. The most important thing is consistency in your routine, And the most important factor in beautiful skin is hydration!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer!

It is a luxurious thick cream which is great for heavy duty moisturizing but also everyday, as the more you use the more moisturizing. It seems like it would leave you greasy but it doesnt! it absorbs easily and leaves skin not shiny whatsoever, a semi matte natural look but very well moisturized. i plan on always purchasing this.

Price is like $10 nzd which is great.

on 9/3/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely HG for me! today I woke up with red, dry, itchy, flaky skin all over my face (winter dryness and allergies) and found this in the back of my cupboard. Thank goodness, cause soon after applying this the itchy dry feeling is gone, my face looks a lot less red and half way decent! It may be too thick to apply under make up but works great as an emergency moisturizer or night cream. Will definitely buy again!

on 7/22/2009 9:45:00 PM

This product is a tricky review for me. I started using it after moving to the Southwestern United States. I was in a desert area and, as such, my skin started to get very very VERY dry. After trying a number of different moisturizers, I finally came across this one. It was perfect. It kept my skin moisturized all the time without causing any breakouts or irritation. Fast forward a year....I moved to California, where it's nowhere near as dry. I noticed, almost immediately, that my skin started to feel very greasy after I applied the cream. I also started getting a few scattered breakouts across my forehead and chin. I guess that this was just too much for my skin unless it was completely devoid of moisture. So, I'd buy it again if I was in the desert, but for all other biomes it's just too much for me. -m-

on 6/15/2009 5:04:00 PM

I also have started using this cream and so far so good!I only use it at night thou and do not wear it under foundation,so I use my olay lotion instead.The only thing I would change is obvious..the packaging,as I do love my pumps,but I keep my hands clean anyway,and my nails are short.I will still keep you posted on how this product is,in a couple of weeks.Wish me luck!...:)No I do not have any lumps or bumps and does not leave my face feeling greasey.But then again,I like to wait for a few weeks to see if there are any changes.And yes,I did give this product a 5.