Fresh Roll-on Sugar, Deodorant and Antiperspirant

Fresh Roll-on Sugar, Deodorant and Antiperspirant

3.9

active ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate: 15% other ingredients: water, ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-2, steareth-20, sucrose, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, aloe leaf extract, cupressus sempervirens cone extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, propylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, fragrance, benzyl benzoate, citral, counmarin, limonene, linalool, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht

on 7/17/2016 11:35:00 AM

I've repurchased this aprox 3 x. I was a long time user of the old formula of L'Occitane, until the reformulation a few years ago. This is the only other anti perspirant I've found that never leaves white marks, leaves no detectable scent, nor can I tell I have it on. On most days I use Lavanilla because I like to be aluminum and cruelty free, but on longer days, this is my favorite choice.

on 7/17/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used this the very first time yesterday and when I tell you this product and tried and true. I live in Florida where is extremely high. I was able to remain dry and fresh for hours on end. I highly recommend this product if you need change. It is on the expensive side but definitely worth every penny.

To Read all 148 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I've tried all the deodorants/ antiperspirants. Nothing really helped the intense manly b.o. I could sometimes get or stop sweat stains. Then I tried this. Now, it's only been 24 hours, but I'm compelled to write this review. I spent all day at the beach in a black shirt. It was hot. I ran around chasing kids and it was hot. I just woke up (day after applying it) and my pits STILL smell fresh. Pun not intended. I want to marry this stuff!!!! This deodorant lived up to all its promises! Buy it!

My favorite antiperspirant/ deodorant! It smells amazing and works really great. Will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wrote my original review on this back in 09, tried it again recently and I love this! This is by far the BEST deordorant I've ever used, ever. I did not want to pay $18 for this again, so when I was done my last bottle I tried numerous other deodorants, yet couldn't find one that I liked more than this. I'll pay $18 b/c it lasts on me through out the day, my shirts stay completely dry even in 100 degree heat and again that Fresh smell is amazing, love all their products!

I like the scent of Fresh Sugar. On a hot L.A. day I decided to upgrade my salt rock deodorant (useless!) and picked this one at The Grove. The scent was the same goodness I always liked about Fresh Sugar - sweet, citrusy, and fresh. But it was just about as useless as the salt rock. Next time I'll pass.

on 4/26/2012 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This smells really nice but it only works for a few hours and has 5 parabens in it. :/

I really needed to find a deodorant with antiperspirant that works. My hormones have fluctuated so much after having had a baby that even deodorants no longer work for my awful smelling underarms!! I was using the salt stick from the natural products aisle for so long with no smell issues and then suddenly even that stopped working. The only thing that even remotely works is Hydrosol but that stuff stings and leaves itchy red irritated area.

Anyway...so I'm at sephora browsing for products and come across this deodorant. It seemed like it got pretty good reviews on the website and it smells so nice. Anyway i find it works well for the first few hours and does help with the sweating but doesnt help my stench unfortunately. Maybe it is just me and not the product...so I think i will be trying Khiel's deodorant next and hope it helps. If not I will try L'occitane as ive seen that got great reviews as well. LOL!! My product jumping continues even with deodorants as well.

on 12/8/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to the traditional antiperspirants that use aluminum to stop sweat. I've tried natural deodorants before (e.g., Tom's), however I found that my problem doesn't really lie with odor, it's more that I dislike my underarms feeling wet. I had heard good things about this deodorant+antiperspirant, and given my general impression of Fresh as "natural" and "good for you," I gave it a go. Imagine my disappointment when I looked at the bottle (I ordered this online, and the active ingreds are not listed on Sephora's site) and the active ingredient is Aluminum Chlorohydrate (15%). This is a higher percentage than my current deodorant+AP, and it's less effective at stopping sweat!

All in all, this deodorant+AP is ok -- it smells lightly of sweet lemons (and is very pleasant, like most Fresh products), no flaking or white residue. However, its ability to stop sweat is markedly less than my current Dove AP, and this is especially disappointing because it contains aluminum. I would have cut it a lot of slack if it were using some sort of natural ingredient or alternative to aluminum. I just don't see the purpose of paying more for this, when it's using the same active ingredient as all other APs, AND is less effective.

I wish Sephora had made it more clear on the site that this product uses aluminum as an active ingredient. It IS billed as an antiperspirant though, so maybe I'm the fool for assuming that since Fresh is "natural" and aluminum wasn't listed, that it wasn't in there.

on 6/6/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this so much. I'm on my third bottle and I rarely re-purchase products. The smell is amazing and it works well. And I'm not allergic to it. Expensive though :(