MAC Please Me

MAC Please Me

4.2

GREAT DUPE:: THE BEST DUPE FOR THIS PRODUCT IS NYX WILL YOU BE WITH ME ITS FREAKING 89 CENTS!!

on 9/20/2016 3:16:00 AM

Favourite pink for my warm yellow skin tone,everyday go for lipstick

on 9/12/2016 1:12:00 AM

I bought this color only to realize that I already have this shade in the form of Rimmel's Lasting Finish By Kate in 102. Regret! To add insult to injury, Rimmel's Kate felt alot more comfortable on the lips (a more creamy matte) and is also much cheaper! Longevity-wise, Please Me lasted just an hour longer and wore off a little less easily while it lasted.
When I swatch the 2 colors on my hand, they look extremely similar, with Please Me being abit more muted and Rimmel being a teeny-bit lighter and more pink. But on my lips, the colors are identical, no difference, the finish is near-identical with Rimmel's being slightly more creamy (eventhough it's supposed to be a matte).
I would describe this color as a true pink, on the light side. It's definitely not a MLBB shade and is abit too pink for that (makes me look sallow if I wear it bare-faced, but VERY pretty when I have the rest of my make-up on). Pinks that lean peachy, nude or brown are alot more flattering on my bare face than true-pinks like Please Me or Rimmel Kate 102.

mac mattes are not my favorite formula but I really loved this color so I purchased it. It looks a tad bit chalky so I add a clear gloss on top and it is a beautiful pink that makes my lips look super full. So if you love the color but not the formula then just add a gloss on top. They even have a please me gloss at Mac to go on top!

on 7/22/2016 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Let me begin by saying I normally dislike matte lipsticks because my lips are dry. This lipstick doesn't dry my lips out though. Please ME is a flattering shade for me. I have light skin with neutral to slightly warm undertones. I pair this with the long wear liner in In Anticipation and it's perfect for everyday work look.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot believe I didn't review this by now. please me had set in my drawer forever w Kinda Sexy (another day, another story!), althou my obsession w Please Me after I got corresponding MAC Lipglass is definitely strong how I'm all about this color! It's a cool toned dirty beige mauve. I haven't decided on a lipliner yet but having the Lipglass really helps build the color. They are both gorg on their own yes I know it's a matte but I like to layer my lipsticks w matching Lipglass. This has become a staple! It's in my bag now. Winning!!! Ps: I'm NC20 but I think even NC can pull it off!!! Perf evday color.

This is my first mac lipstick and I LOVE IT. It's a beautiful color for spring/summer, and the matte definitely doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. It's super easy to put on because it's so pigmented and creamy. I love it.

on 1/15/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Please me is a pinky nude lipstick by Mac that goes on lips very well, stays on all day and does not dry my lips out. It is one of my favourite lipsticks and all though it is slightly on the pricey side it is worth the splurge.

on 9/29/2015 10:01:00 AM

This color is just perfect. If cooler toned pinks tend to wash you out like they do me, than you will love this color. For a matte it isn't drying at all. Gives my nw20/25 skintone more warmth. If you lean more neutral in tone I think you would love this shade.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I thought I'd like Please Me from MAC a lot more; the lipstick itself is fine, but I'm not happy with this particular shade of pink. On their website, it's described as "muted-rosy-tinted pink" & as being Matte. I want to stress that my three-lipsticks, as bad as it may seem, is simply because I'm iffy about the color & not because I dislike the product. This is a pink shade I have never tried before. It's really pigmented, but the shade just isn't flattering on me & is not a shade I can wear subtly.

Please Me pops a lot more than I expected & because I'm a girl that only wears safe shades (nudes, browns, mauves, etc.). This is a pretty shade that looks a little bright on me. It's pretty enough to keep though! I'm going to try to work with it. I'll be mature & say I just don't like that it looks bubble-gum pink on my NW40 skin tone. I wanted something noticeable & it is... it's just too bright. I recommend this if you can make the pink word. I'll buy more Matte MAC lipsticks, but not this.