Alba Botanica Sea Lettuce Cleansing Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals

Aloe Vera Barbadensis Juice (Certified Organic), Lavandula Angustifolia Juice (Certified Organic), Vegetable Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Plant Oils of Safflower, Sweet Almond (Certified Organic), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Organic Marine Complex: Dermochlorella (algae), Enteromorpha Compressa (algae), Laminaria Digitata (kelp), Macrocystis Pyrifera (kelp), Spirulina Maxima (algae), Ulva Lactuca (sea lettuce), Shea Butter (Organic) (Butyrospermum Parkii), Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Sorbitol, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl, Propylparaben, Grapefruit Extract (Citrus Grandis), Copper PCA, Botanical Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like this, especially for the price. I think I slightly prefer the gel cleanser because of the foaming, but I do like that this is creamy and gentle. I tend to use this one more in the winter, and the gel one more in the summer. I would buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not care for this, believe it or not, it burned my sensitive skin. However the worst part was the horrible smell, I could not stand that chemical lettuce scent! I returned it after only 2 uses- it just wasn’t for me.

I love this cleanser! I had been searching for a new cleanser as my skin began to change and become more combo in my mid-20's. I couldn't use the products I had previously used for oily skin as they dried my skin out, but I am still breakout prone so it was hard to find something good. I was concerned about this, that is might make me breakout, but it doesn't. I do have to use a makeup remover prior to using this as it doesn't remove makeup well, but it cleanses my skin, mosturizes, and smells nice. I lovvvve it!

I love this stuff - it FEELS nurturing and healthy when I use it (I swear its due to the sea weed). And when I rinse off my face feels clean and fresh, but in a soft glowy way, not in a tight dry way. I'm realizing that I'm pretty sensitive to harsh chemicals in a lot of products, so I try to steer clear. This gentle Sea Lettuce Cleansing Milk felt mild and non-irritating. I use it as my evening cleanser then follow with jojoba oil while my skin is still moist.

Wow! I have to say I am loving this so far. I have used every cleanser out there, I promise, for dry, hyper-sensitive, acne or irritation prone skin and I am so amazed with the results of this cleanser. I have been using Cetaphil on and off for years and I hate it. It has always been the one product I know won't break me out but it always leaves me a little dry and my face never feels clean. My skin did not like Cerave, Aquanil, Neutrogena, Mary Kay....you name it. This cleanser is wonderful. It is very light and refreshing. My skin is less red and moisurized. I have not had any breakouts or irritation and I have been using this now for three weeks. I purchased the toner as well which I use every once in awhile.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have been on the fence about this product. I like the light lotion texture and there really isn't a definable or over powering scent. I have been using it for about a week and haven't had any breakouts but it does seem like my skin is getting a bit congested; I also have to use a seperate eye makeup remover to get my mascara off. I do like the pump; with one pump there enough cleasner is disbursed and the price isn't too bad @ $10, my major complaint is it contains parabans. I'll give it more time and update. **UPDATE** I took it back, I found a pomagranate cleanser that doesn't contain parabans and is a bit cheaper.

I really like this cleanser because of the light, fluid texture, the pleasantly fresh smell, and the fact that it causes no break-outs or irritation. I have been experimenting with a lot of new products to help with acne and scarring. Because of this, I caused myself to have itchy, red, dry skin that was painful and unattractive. This cleanser was gentle and has been an impactful part of my recovery process.

Nice gentle cleanser, does what it says, I won't be repurchasing though because I simply don't like the texture.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product! Good price. All natural, smells good. It didn't irritate my combination/sensitive skin but it left it a bit on the dry side. Rinses off easily.

This is the only face wash that got rid of this annoying bumpy red patch of skin on my cheek last winter. It's very mild and 80% organic so I know I'm not putting any harsh chemicals on my face. It doesn't foam but it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I don't use moisturizer after using this, I don't need to. This was $7 at Whole Foods so it wasn't expensive and it comes in a convenient pump bottle. I will continue to repurchase this.

I realized that as summer approaches and my skin isn't as dry, I need something stronger to clean my face. I think I may return to this in the winter if I noticed my skin getting dry, but this isn't doing the job for me anymore. I still think it's the best product out there for dry/sensitive skin though. UPDATE: After trying many skincare products over the course of the summer, I've finally reverted back to this, and I'm very pleased. The clogged pores between my eyebrows disappeared and my skin is soft and no longer oily or dry.