70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

got a sample of this and tried it lasted about 8 hours on me which is good staying power i think..hubby commented on how good i smell each time i have dabbed a bit of it on.. sample just is...

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I love this scent. It smells, sweet but spicy, almost like pepper or cigars. I think it's very unique. The price is a little expensive for me but I have never smelled anything like this before so...

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

My signature fragrance right now, I searched for something awesome for a long time, I've been wearing this for 4 months now and still love it.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0
from

10 years ago

There is something good going for this (the vanilla) but it lacks alot. It doesn't seem to blend well (warm vanilla with cool watery base) and the vanilla smells artificial.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Hot Couture was the first perfume i fell in in love with. It's so gorgeous and gourmand in its top notes that you can almost taste the rasbberry. I like to wear it in winter and in the evening.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I love Hot Couture. It's my signature scent, and it just smells soooo amazing. Just girly, fruity and sweet.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Well most people have already described the scent, like raspberrys and pepper...its intoxicating, This is my fave prefume by far, i love it and will always repurchase.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

I just had to review Hot Couture (the pink one). this is a single best fragrance for me. it's sweet and smells like a raspberry to me. I noticed that fragrances in general tend to annoy me with...

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I work at a perfume shop so I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to fragrances. This is probably one of the most longest lasting fragrances out there! This is such a good seller as well. Spraying...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

this smells heavenly. long lasting. sweet, spicy, with some smoky undertones. this fragrance gets me compliments.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age44-55