70%

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 years ago

I totally agree with reviewer DanaCerise below....about the "trashy" ness of this perfume lol I have a male friend who once smelled this off me and said it reminded him of a stripper he had encountered at his bachelor party! lol Needless to say, I have mixed feelings about it lol. On one hand i'll tolerate it and wear it every once and awhile because my bf absolutely goes crazy for it! I had this bottle (gift from sis inlaw who adores this scent) in my drawer for 2 years (rarely used, literally maybe once) before he and I got together and we happened to be scent sniffing at the mall one day and he actually knew this fragrance and searched it out wanting to buy for me and was shocked when I told him I had it but never wore it lol. On the other hand, I just find it too strong at times! Not an everyday wear for me but has its moments

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0

9 years ago

Berries anyone? Not for everyone. Raspberries and pepper are what I smell at first then a little musky at the dry down, hint of tabacco. I like this smell on others, it's flirty and refreshing and playful maybe a little fizzy. Okay, okay...its a slutty scent. It's true!!! Its for the kinda girl that dresses flirty and fearless and says "I don't care" when she accidently flashes someone. Or the type of girl who shamelessly flirts with her married co-workers....or maybe I'm biased since my co-worker who wore this would flirt with the married men in the office. lol I've smelt this on others and been enticed but if you wear too much it tickles the nose so go easy. It smells too fruity, in a synthetic way which is a bad fruity smell. Again I blame my body chemistry. I've tried several times to love it. It's not a classic scent to me. I like my perfume to be magnetic and timeless. But this is just not my cup of tea. I rarely find people wearing this now....so that is a plus if you want a signature scent that few wear or recognize. I found a super cheap bottle in Greece and bought it. I've rarely worn it and left it in my home in Greece because I don't even like the bottle. Otherwise I'd keep it a decoration. For some reason I thought this perfume was from the 80s because the bottle is so tacky looking. But turns out its only been out for the last decade. Anyways I'm not missing this perfume... and I won't be buying it again.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I have been wearing this on and off for years. I love it, it develops beautifully and I gravitate to it in the winter especially. I have the EDP and it lasts!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

I love Hot Couture ( i have EDT)... so do my friends... so does my b/f. This is such a unique fragrance. I know many people say they wear it all the time but I prefer it as a night time perfume in the colder months. It's quite heavy so one spray does it. It lasts long on me... about 8 - 12 hours. It quite sweet but not cute-sy sweet... sexy sweet because the hint of pepper makes it so. It's such a seductive fragrance. All my friends ask to wear it when we go for a night on the town. Highly recommend for those 20+.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

omg i tried one sample of this and for the whole day i could smell it on me and it smelled amazing !!! i love love love it! it smells sexy sophisticated but totally wearable for everyday. i want this for winter.. im giving my bf hints all the time as to where to buy it etc.. hahaha i love him too

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Delicious scent, very sexy. I get compliments from everyone anytime I wear this.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

10 years ago

Raspberry and light tobacco... Quite nice, and I especially like how it seems to come through in waves throughout the day. Now and then I'll just renotice it, and think how pleasant it smells. Very comfortable to wear.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This was my go to fragrance this summer, and everywhere I went people were sniffing me and telling me how wonderful I smell. My dad's gf loves this so much that I am going to have to buy her a bottle as well. It's probably going into hibernation during the winter as it is pretty fruity and summery and I prefer an exotic oriental scent in the colder months.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

10 years ago

The concept of this perfume is nice, but it smells awful. It is so strong! On my skin, Hot Couture turned into a musty, fake raspberry wood smell.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

10 years ago

This is a very basic scent on my skin, just berries with a hint of spice. Just not intoxicating enough. Would suit as an introductory perfume to a young girl or young woman or a simple summer fragrance.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age30-35