Escada Magnetism For Men

No Image

4.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scents! it's super clean, super sexy, and doesn't have a weird sour smell to it like a lot of other colognes have. the packaging kind of sucks for me, though. the little plastic silver part on top of mine fell off a few days after i got it. no biggie though, i just super glued it back into place and voila! back to normal. i definitely suggest purchasing this if you want something young and delightful ;)

I bought a bottle of this for my boyfriend but tested it out upon myself before giving it to him. I almost kept it, it smelled so good. On me it smelled like berries, and the longer I wore it the more it picked up a spicy scent, like opening a spice cabinent. I love it and think it fits introverted, mysterious men very well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so surprised there's hardly any review on this one. Well, to me & my hubby this is a new scent .. we just tried it a couple of weeks ago @ Sephora. As a purple lover, I fell in love with the gorgeous purple shade bottle of it .. ^.^ .. but then it smells good, too! Definitely smells so masculine & warm. More suitable for evening or winter wear. The notes: Shinus, Saffron, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Leather, Amber Crystals, Tolu Balsam, Musk. Definitely can smell the musky & the woody ...... that's why, as I said, it smells sooooo MANLY .... ;)

I am a girl but I love this fragrance. It's so sexy and it doesn't smell masculin to me at all. I love this better than Escada's Magnetism for Women, in fact, I love this better than all Escada's perfumes. It's just sexy. I haven't smelled it on any man though. I wonder how it will smell when it's mixed with a man's body chemistry. Must Be heaven!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance