MAC flutterby

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.9

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful color! I just love it :) I received it in a swap and am so happy with the color. It's pretty much the color of my lips with a little kick and I'm very happy with that!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using MAC Flutterby for several years. I love the light pinkish color and looks great on almost any skin color! However, MAC lipsticks as well as their lipglosses tend to make your lips very dry, but the color is awesome!!!!

MAC lipstick shade: "Flutterby"
This is a perfect pinky-nude lipstick, and looks like a hybrid of my other two fave MAC lipsticks Blankety and Jubilee. This lipstick also looks great paired with a pearly pale pink lipgloss like MAC Oyster Girl or Fine China.

This color is so pretty on my light lips and neutral/warm LLL complexion, I could kick MAC for making it limited edition. It's a sheer, glossy beigy pink with a soft sheen of shimmer. It makes my lips look fuller and prettier, but still very natural. I love the moisturizing lustre formula as well, even though it isn't the longest lasting.

It looks like a nude-beige l/s but actually turns pinkish on me. I'm NC30 and some reds turn fuschia on me as well. I really like Flutterby though.

A beautiful shimmery champagne nude with a hint of pinky peach. I have very pigmented lips and a tan, so this pairs nicely with a smokey or earthy eye! I wish it weren't LE ~ otherwise it would be one of my HG lip colors! I purchased 2 of them and hopefully, they'll last me a very long time!!!

This is a beautiful creamy nude, a light beige with just a little pink in it, just enough so it doesn't look brownish and blah. It works well over my pigmented lips to tone them down for a nude look, but it doesn't wash me out, just gives my lips this muted and creamy look that I really love, yet allowing some of the pinkness of my lips to shine through.

Lustre formula so there's no frost to it but that lovely flossy and natural look.

This really is a great lipstick, I would repurchase.
continued >>