MAC flutterby

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.8

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LURVE this pinky-nude lipstick! Wonderful pigmentation and looks great on this NC15 girl. It's a creamy lipstick, and I think this is in my top five favorite colors to wear for a natural colored lipstick. I WOULD buy this again if it weren't LE.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I actually bought this twice, returned it the first time, decided to give it another try...the second time I bought it, I paired it up with Armani lipliner #2..and it's gorgeous!! a beigey/pinkish look with shimmer..love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm terribly impressed with Flutterby. Its like a fusion of Hug Me and Jubilee (my 2 favorite lipsticks actually). Its a nude color with more pink than most nudes. Its very close to YLBB if your like I am and have unpigmented lips. I absolutly love it....its makes my lips look fuller. Its nice for an everyday neutral but pretty look and also extremly hot with smokey eyes. I usually can't do nudes but this one is perfect. It's my HG nude, love it.

I don't see the peach in this pinky nude. Overall a beautiful color on my unpigmented lips. The perfect milky pink nude with slight shimmer- just enough to give it some shine. Doesn't wash me out either. I like this better than Hug Me.

a fabulous lipstick! it's a sheer-ish peachy nude that is very flattering to my PPP yellow toned skin. i can't wear anything in the orange family, but this is just peach enough to look good, without being orange at all. it's very unique, too. i've never come across a nude lipstick quite this shade, and i've tried a lot of them. i agree with the other girls, this is definitely HG material- too bad it's LE.