MAC flutterby

Filtered by skin type : Dry

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this product back in college sometime when a makeup-challenged friend and I went to a MAC counter and got made over. Flutterby was the lipstick recommended for me and I ended up buying it. After going a few years without wearing any lipstick, one day when I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers I found it and decided to give it a try. It's such a lovely color and I'm so sad that it was limited edition. It's a pinky nude with a bit of shimmer. If it were still available, I'd definitely buy again. For now I'll have to rely on swaps or find something similar.

MAC lipstick shade: "Flutterby"
This is a perfect pinky-nude lipstick, and looks like a hybrid of my other two fave MAC lipsticks Blankety and Jubilee. This lipstick also looks great paired with a pearly pale pink lipgloss like MAC Oyster Girl or Fine China.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I actually bought this twice, returned it the first time, decided to give it another try...the second time I bought it, I paired it up with Armani lipliner #2..and it's gorgeous!! a beigey/pinkish look with shimmer..love it.

This color is so pretty on my light lips and neutral/warm LLL complexion, I could kick MAC for making it limited edition. It's a sheer, glossy beigy pink with a soft sheen of shimmer. It makes my lips look fuller and prettier, but still very natural. I love the moisturizing lustre formula as well, even though it isn't the longest lasting.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Got this yesterday and I absolutely love it. How is it possible that MAC could make 2 new lippies that I could love so much, High Tea and now the new Flutterby from the Madam B collection. Great sheery pinky beige nude. Nice with Whirl lipliner.