MAC flutterby

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this product back in college sometime when a makeup-challenged friend and I went to a MAC counter and got made over. Flutterby was the lipstick recommended for me and I ended up buying it. After going a few years without wearing any lipstick, one day when I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers I found it and decided to give it a try. It's such a lovely color and I'm so sad that it was limited edition. It's a pinky nude with a bit of shimmer. If it were still available, I'd definitely buy again. For now I'll have to rely on swaps or find something similar.

MAC lipstick shade: "Flutterby"
This is a perfect pinky-nude lipstick, and looks like a hybrid of my other two fave MAC lipsticks Blankety and Jubilee. This lipstick also looks great paired with a pearly pale pink lipgloss like MAC Oyster Girl or Fine China.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LURVE this pinky-nude lipstick! Wonderful pigmentation and looks great on this NC15 girl. It's a creamy lipstick, and I think this is in my top five favorite colors to wear for a natural colored lipstick. I WOULD buy this again if it weren't LE.

I was swayed by all the great reviews here, and since i love lustres i thought i'ld give this a try. It's a very well balanced pink-beige nude with no shimmer. I'm a PPP with not very pigmented lips, and this was the EXACT same shade as my lips, just a teeny bit more glossy. Which kind of defeats the purpose of wearing lipstick.. i might as well wear clear gloss! It is beautiful (in the tube and swatched) though, and i could see it working for many other people, just not me. Up for swap!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I actually bought this twice, returned it the first time, decided to give it another try...the second time I bought it, I paired it up with Armani lipliner #2..and it's gorgeous!! a beigey/pinkish look with shimmer..love it.

I RIS this a couple months ago and was disappointed when it arrived, b/c it seemed like such a bland color. Welllll...I was wrong. It's a very pretty, feminine, shimmery pink-nude that goes on my lips slightly more pink than nude. I like it quite a bit more than High Tea, too. I generally do not like nude lipsticks, b/c they tend to have too much brown in them, but this one is just perfect. I've been wearing it almost every day recently. A great summer color, too, and looks amazing with MAC Pink Swoon or Dollymix blush and very little eye makeup.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm terribly impressed with Flutterby. Its like a fusion of Hug Me and Jubilee (my 2 favorite lipsticks actually). Its a nude color with more pink than most nudes. Its very close to YLBB if your like I am and have unpigmented lips. I absolutly love it....its makes my lips look fuller. Its nice for an everyday neutral but pretty look and also extremly hot with smokey eyes. I usually can't do nudes but this one is perfect. It's my HG nude, love it.

This color is so pretty on my light lips and neutral/warm LLL complexion, I could kick MAC for making it limited edition. It's a sheer, glossy beigy pink with a soft sheen of shimmer. It makes my lips look fuller and prettier, but still very natural. I love the moisturizing lustre formula as well, even though it isn't the longest lasting.

a fabulous lipstick! it's a sheer-ish peachy nude that is very flattering to my PPP yellow toned skin. i can't wear anything in the orange family, but this is just peach enough to look good, without being orange at all. it's very unique, too. i've never come across a nude lipstick quite this shade, and i've tried a lot of them. i agree with the other girls, this is definitely HG material- too bad it's LE.