MAC flutterby

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using MAC Flutterby for several years. I love the light pinkish color and looks great on almost any skin color! However, MAC lipsticks as well as their lipglosses tend to make your lips very dry, but the color is awesome!!!!

the PERFECT nude lipstick. sheer, pinky beige with slight shimmer. this is a lustre formula.

In the tube, this lipstick is a slightly peachy nude with pink base. It has very small shimmers but barely detectable on the lips. On my lips, it is a nude with pink. This is a very wearable nude that it could pass as my HG lip colour (mine is Hug Me, whilst this is a lot more nude). I can see myself wearing this colour very often! Looks very natural on me but is lighter than my own lip colour, of course. NC25-30 / C3, Chinese gal, MMM. I'd repurchase any time if it weren't LE.

I was swayed by all the great reviews here, and since i love lustres i thought i'ld give this a try. It's a very well balanced pink-beige nude with no shimmer. I'm a PPP with not very pigmented lips, and this was the EXACT same shade as my lips, just a teeny bit more glossy. Which kind of defeats the purpose of wearing lipstick.. i might as well wear clear gloss! It is beautiful (in the tube and swatched) though, and i could see it working for many other people, just not me. Up for swap!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Got this yesterday and I absolutely love it. How is it possible that MAC could make 2 new lippies that I could love so much, High Tea and now the new Flutterby from the Madam B collection. Great sheery pinky beige nude. Nice with Whirl lipliner.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this product back in college sometime when a makeup-challenged friend and I went to a MAC counter and got made over. Flutterby was the lipstick recommended for me and I ended up buying it. After going a few years without wearing any lipstick, one day when I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers I found it and decided to give it a try. It's such a lovely color and I'm so sad that it was limited edition. It's a pinky nude with a bit of shimmer. If it were still available, I'd definitely buy again. For now I'll have to rely on swaps or find something similar.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful color! I just love it :) I received it in a swap and am so happy with the color. It's pretty much the color of my lips with a little kick and I'm very happy with that!

MAC lipstick shade: "Flutterby"
This is a perfect pinky-nude lipstick, and looks like a hybrid of my other two fave MAC lipsticks Blankety and Jubilee. This lipstick also looks great paired with a pearly pale pink lipgloss like MAC Oyster Girl or Fine China.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LURVE this pinky-nude lipstick! Wonderful pigmentation and looks great on this NC15 girl. It's a creamy lipstick, and I think this is in my top five favorite colors to wear for a natural colored lipstick. I WOULD buy this again if it weren't LE.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I actually bought this twice, returned it the first time, decided to give it another try...the second time I bought it, I paired it up with Armani lipliner #2..and it's gorgeous!! a beigey/pinkish look with shimmer..love it.