Physicians Formula Baked Blush--Baked Berry

Physicians Formula Baked Blush--Baked Berry

4.5

on 4/5/2010 12:26:00 AM

I absolutely love this blush. It is extremely long lasting Ė I canít even remember when I bought this package. The design is adorable. It is extremely easy to use. The berry works well for olive tones such as myself without being overbearing. I wish I could give it more than 5 lipsticks!

on 1/28/2010 11:17:00 PM

This is for sure my HG blush! I LOVE it! I've had mine for over a year, the dome part is gone but There's still a ton left. I believe they discontinued it :( The packaging isn't all that great...the part that holds the blush with the mirror on the back broke off (the mirror wasn't useful at all anyway), and the compact itself doesn't close but I love it so much I deal with it anyway! It has the perfect pink (for my skin tone at least) and just the right amount of shimmer. The only problem with it now is that I can't find it anywhere!

on 9/22/2009 10:17:00 PM

i like the packaging quite cute, hard to use the mirror while appling though as its under the blush, the colour is nice on my fair skin, a nice pinky. would buy again when i run out, not likly as there is a lot of product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I would not repurchase this because A) I think it is discontinued? and B) I have had it for years and it look's brand new... This has subtle shimmer (which I do not like these days on my almost 40 year old face) and it turns orangey on me, not berries....I think lots of blushes turn orange on my face, it must be the yellow undertones...This is a million times better than Orgasm on my face, but I am totally using all pink blushes now, so this will not be used by me anymore, but if anyone finds this and likes vibrant peaches, this is a WINNER, trust me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the greatest makeup product that I've ever owned! I'm definitely so thrilled to get such a great find from a drugstore. I couldn't believe how many people on this board didn't like the packaging because I absolutely adore it. It's easy to open, and easy to store, especially because it comes with it's own brush neatly stored right underneath the blush itself. I was also surprised that people didn't like the brush because I thought that it was great! I found that it's flat design has allowed to always be able to apply the perfect amount unlike round brushes where I never seem able to get it right. Some people said that there's not enough product but I have been using this blush everyday for over a year and I don't think I'm even halfway into it yet. The color is beautiful, it's the only blush I've tried that gives me a natural rosyness. This is definitely my absolute HG!!!!!

I'm so upset because i can't find this anywhere. I think it's been discontinued, which is really disappointing. I have very fair skin and this bright pink looked so natural on me, like I had been running and got flushed. This is seriously the best blush I've ever used and unfortunately I'm just barely getting blush out of the bottom of the container. Soon, it's going to be gone and I'll have to find another blush.
UPDATE: I'm now using the PF mosaic blush in the "berry" shade, and I'm loving it just as much as the baked blush :)

on 7/22/2007 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very pretty berry pink powder blush that applies easily without going on too strong, and it lasts all day.

on 7/15/2007 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a gift from a lovely MUAer, sooner had i know about these baked beauties, sooner had I find a way to get them.
Great great texture and pigmentation, lovely shades (got Baked Berry and Baked Cocoa).
They owe nothing to many HE blushes as far as product quality goes really ; of course the packaging is what you could expect form such cheap item though i love the concept because it spares space (the blushes is hidden inside, below the powder).
Regarding color it's all about a flushing pink with shimmer, very buidable which pleases me as you won't get too much product on the first stroke.

continued >>

on 3/10/2007 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great everyday pink blush. It adds a wonderful pink flush to cheeks that's not overdone. I have never tried it wet but I have a feeling that it would probably be too dark for me. Now it might work wet for darker skinned people but I think that it's wonderful just used dry.

Great blush, especially when I got it for 75% off. Nice berry color, not over the top shimmer, just a nice metallic sheen and natural color