Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Action Cream Cleanser

3.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Truly amazing! I stopped using for a couple of years for unknown reasoning. Boy do I regret that! Here I am, in love once again!

I have fussy skin - very sensitive and dry but prone to spots. I don't usually buy cream cleansers - as I find the residue left on my skin feels like it clogs my pores. However, I bought this for my son and tried it out. It's great stuff. It feels like it cleans when it warms your skin, rinses off nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft! No dry irritated patches or clogged pores. It doesn't much help get rid of existing spots, but seemed to keep new ones from forming. Success!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This really cleaned my skin, BARELY. This is the worst product I have ever used used in my life and it gave me the WORST AND I MEAN WORST BREAKOUT EVER. Like my skin isn't even that sensitive or acne-prone! My mom accidentally bought the wrong one and since it was for sensitive skin I thought it wouldnt make that bad of a difference, I was so wrong. It barely does anything and it is soooo mild that it barely cleans anything off! Do not buy this seriously! It broke me out soo much. Buy the regular one, it's amazing! I really wonder what they put in this stuff... Check out my blog at www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com for more in-depth reviews!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure why I bought the sensitive one, because my skin isn't really quite sensitive. My skin is acne prone, but the fact that I thought it would be moisturizing I gave it a try, being quite inexpensive. When I first used the product, I really liked the creamy texture on my skin. The next day my pimples have somewhat reduced in size, but it might be from the mask I did before too(which is the lemon freeman mask--Omg LOVE). After using it for a couple more days it just didn't do much. I still broke up from time to time if I don't use my mask... I wouldn't buy again because I believe it truly doesn't work anymore.

After somehow getting another bottle of this, I'm really loving this cleanser! It's moisturizing and actually helps clear my skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

well I have combination skin and am in the midst of a HORRIBLE breakout from mac cosmetics. it broke me out so bad I now have itchy, bumpy, irritated skin. I didn't have skin this bad 2 weeks ago. I tryed the regular deep action creal cleanser and it felt good but my face got super duper dry and stiff and after moisturizer it felt sort of Okay. well today I switched to this and automatically I noticed my face didn't dry and tighten up and after the same moisturizer my face is baby soft and smoothe. The tingle is very light just enough it isn't too harsh for my now sensitive skin like the regular. felt great after the rinse. idk if it helps with acne but I'm hoping it does. in 2 a weeks I'm going to update if it helps my bumpy irritated skin or not

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I would not buy this product again because it didn't affect my skin in anyway. It just didn't feel like the product really cleaned my face and I wasn't at all impressed. That being said, I am not someone who has sensitive skin, so it just might not have been strong enough. The reason I decided to try this product versus the one that is marketed towards non-sensitive skin is that it had an overall better rating. Someday I may decide to try the one for non-sensitive skin, however, I don't believe that this will be any time soon. One positive factor to note is that it in no way negatively affected my skin, which is something I believe is equally important as if it had a positive impact. At first when I started using the product, I would massage the product all over my face and then continue to rinse it off right after. After a few weeks, I decided to change it up a little and was using it as a mask. I would leave it on for several minutes. While I don't believe that this made any difference, it did leave my skin feeling fresh and minty clean (that same feeling you have after brushing your teeth). So to wrap it all up, this product didn't work for me, however, I do believe that it has the potential to work for someone who has sensitive skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is almost a cream wash instead of a cleanser. It comes out like a face cream and gives you a minty feeling. It barely cleanses my skin. It doesn't cleanse the oil buildup from overnight when I use this in the morning. It does somewhat control oil production. But in order to make the most of this, I need to wash my face with another cleanser before I use this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just picked up the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser, Sensitive Skin and I really like it. I have really bad irritated, dry, red, itchy skinwhich only gets worse in the winter. I thought I would try this Clean & Clear product because it is advertised as having added moisturizers and a cool, refreshing tingle and it does! It is a very rich formula, but it doesnt really lather, which I miss. I find this Clean & Clear product works best if you put it on as a mask, leave it on for a bit (Ex: while you brush your teeth), and then rinse off. Ive been using this system for the past three days, and have noticed my skin is clean and the redness/dryness had declined, so Ill definitely continue using this as a daily cleanser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfection in a bottle! I found my perfect cleanser. I have sensitive skin but hate how all the gentle formulas leave me feeling gross & greasy. I found this, and this is heaven! It cleans my skin, it leaves a fresh clean feeling, smells pretty clean, and it keeps my skin blemish-free. With a moisturizer, my skin finally cooperates with me. <3

1 word, AMAZING. Let's start from the beginning with the history of my skin. I have the WORST skin possible. I have dry skin, am very prone to blackheads, whiteheads, and cysts. I break out from most oils so I have to be very picky with my face products. To make things worse, I am very, very very pale. A lot of face cleansers I use did absolutely nothing for me and just dried my skin out terribly and left my cheeks dry and red. I recently had a bad reaction to a face wash my derm gave me also with the combination of the Neutrogena Sensitive skin moisturizer (which sucks, dried me out more and clogged the living s*** out of my pores). I was also on that time of the month, so it was a perfect time to try out this face wash. This is now my HG. My face has never been so smooth ever. I don't even need a moisturizer anymore! This calms redness and leaves your skin feeling very supple and fresh. I do have to admit, this will not get rid of any existing pimples, but it will help tone the redness of them and prevent new ones. Every time I look in the mirror, I have to stare at myself because my skin looks so beautiful. I look like a porcelain doll thanks to this stuff! Just 2 weeks using this, my need for foundation is gone. I use this in combination with my Neutrogena Alcohol-Free toner, I just pat that on with a cotton ball (I use that as my "moisturizer" cause it somehow keeps moisturizes better than half the bull-crap moisturizers in the market.) When I wash my face, I make sure to massage this in well and leave it on for 2 minutes, or while I am brushing my teeth. I wouldn't really say this removes makeup well, I use makeup removing wipes before I wash my face. If you are someone like me who is struggling with annoying cysts and black/white heads, go out and get this, no actually run. You will NEVER regret this purchase!