Orly Cutique - Stain & Cuticle Remover

Orly Cutique - Stain & Cuticle Remover

4.5

Water (Aqua), Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Sesame Oil, Carbomer.

on 10/10/2014 9:48:00 PM

Perfect. My cuticles haven't looked this good in years. And no cutting! All the dead, overgrown cuticle just lifted right off with a gentle orange stick scraping. I am sold. Love.

I like it a lot! It does a great job at softening cuticles just enough to painlessly push the back with a spoon pusher. It also works great under the nail to clean dirt from under there. It also really does whiten the nails.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/17/2014 1:39:00 AM

It is ok but not perfect. It makes my cuticles soft and easy to push back but doesn't remove them completely as I would like. It is better than my Sally Hansen which I was always using. If I buy it again I'll have to put it in an empty SH bottle because I really don't like the polish like bottle. It is difficult for me to use especially when it's half empty.

on 3/21/2013 6:03:00 AM

If I could give this more than 5 lippies I would! This stuff is AMAZING!

I bought this on ebay after reading the reviews on here. The first time I tried it I thought I'd make sure I had even better results than what I'd read and let it soak for 10 minutes, and much to my disappointment nothing happened at all! I logged on MUA to check I'd bought the same product, and sure enough, I had.

So I thought I'd give it a second shot and follow the instructions on the bottle this time. I am SO GLAD I did!!!! This removed cuticles I didn't even know I had!

As per the instructions I left this on for 30-60 seconds before using an orange stick. I am so incredibly impressed with the results. I've done a second application because my cuticles were in a terrible state and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I'm about to log into ebay and buy another botthe right away!

Definitely worth trying.

on 2/16/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The stuff inside the bottle looks and feels very much like the Mavala cuticle remover I had been using so far but they couldn't differ more from one another in effect. My cuticles have never looked this good after a home-manicure before. Orly's one removed even the cuticles that I never knew existed on my nails :)

I actually got lucky in that this was the first product of this type I tried. I am cheap though so ive dabbled in others lower on the price range but they cant compare. Used this again recently after a long hiatus from pedicures and it still amazes me. Even though its a bit on the pricey side to me I consider it an investment piece because you dont need much and its lasts and lasts. The bottle I rediscovered must be at LEAST 6 years old and it still works.

But in my fugal nature i must try one more experiment before i go and invest in another bottle for my manicure kit. Gena callus off is very similar and I already have it so im going to put some in an empty polish bottle and see how that does. But that said i'll likely go back to cutique.

I love this product! It is fast and efficient, does what it says on the bottle and my nails have never looked cleaner around the edges. It does help a lot with stained toenails as well. I hate buffing the surface of my nails because I find it weakens them beyond belief and it is so easy to unintentionally overdo it, and Cutique has helped me get rid of the buffing tool.
I apply it on my nailbeds and on the cuticles, I do one hand and then I allow the product to stay on the nail for a less than a minute. I clean the first set of fingenails and then move on and do my other hand. I am not too keen on its smell but it really does not bother me. I am mostly happy that it does the job without destroying my nails. After I am done I moisturise with cuticle oil, rub it in and let it sit for a while and then go on either with my day or with my manicure :) Definitely recommended.

on 8/10/2012 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have to confess I was skeptical because the cuticle removers I tried so far all failled including Mavala one. But little did I know when I ordered this online, tried it today on my toes and OMG this saved me at least 15 minutes, before I used damp cotton to moisten the cuticles and waitted and waitted and waitted, this only took 2 minutes and dang(!) the extra skin came off like magic (used my precious metal Tweezerman Pushy cuticle pusher). I got a great clean job which I totally didn't get with the cotton/cuticle trimmer method.
HG!!!

on 3/23/2012 12:48:00 PM

This is a must-have for anyone who has really tough, hard to remove cuticles.

Here's how I use this magnificent treatment on overgrown cuticles-

Step One: Doing one hand at a time, apply to the cuticle area of the nail. Let it sit for about 2 minutes. Then take an orangewood stick and very gently push back the cuticle. Rinse with warm water and repeat on the other hand.

Step Two: After rinsing, I find there is usually some residual dry skin and cuticle left on the nail. To clean-up, I then apply to the full nail and cuticle (both hands this time) for maybe 30 seconds. This quickly dissolves the excess, which I then gently scrape off with my orangewood stick. Rinse.

Step Three: Apply cuticle oil and lotion.

For maintenance, I perform step one every other day (without the cuticle pushing if I have polish on).

*If you have any broken or bleeding cuticle at the time of treatment, skip that nail until it heals

Cutique is a must have in my manicure arsenal. I like it especially for diminishing and removing stained nails. If I find stained nails after removing an especially deep red, green or blue, I just let a bit of this stuff soak for 10-30 seconds and then wipe clean with a soft cloth and my nails are good as new. It is not, however, very good at removing nails that have been badly yellowed over time (like a couple months) so it's important to use it as soon as your nails get stained. As for cuticle removal - it is quite good at that however it is a bit drying so I avoid using it for that purpose too often.

Popular Treatments