no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Mar/06/2009

in the bag I thought it was similar to the butter ball smell...but with a kick...in the tub it was more like the smell of stale coffee grounds.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/15/2003

This was my FAVORITE Lush bomb and I want it back! I LOVE the coffee smell and the frothy, slow-fizzing effect is wonderful and relaxing. It leaves a lot of coffee grinds in your bathtub, yes....but a quick rinse and they're gone. The scent stayed on my skin for a long time and smelled like a wonderful, soft, creamy cappuccino with cream. I was heartbroken when this one was …Read more

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

3.0

Apr/14/2003

I loved the creamy froth from this and enjoyed the softening effects on my skin. The bath bomb smells just like it should and makes me want to eat it, I'm just not sure coffee is a scent I want on my body.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

Dec/07/2002

Smells good? Yes. Messy? OH MY LORD, YES! This bath bomb smelled so good, but it's just not worth the mess left in your bath tub! Instead of lighting some nice candles after your bath and relaxing, your playing cleaning lady and trying to get those annoying coffee bits out of your tub! Not good! I rather drink it, thankyouverymuch! :)

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

Nov/29/2001

This is one of the worst bombs I've ever used! Not only was there no coffee smell, but it turned my bath water a yellow-brown color and left coffee grounds everywhere! Yes, it did fizz for 20 minutes, but the foam didn't last long at all! I'll stick to real Cafe Lattes from now on!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age