Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir

Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir

3.2

on 6/13/2016 11:49:00 AM

I am awful at using dip eyeliners and have tried most budget/mid range felt tip eyeliners. This liner is close to perfect. The ink is jet black, flows easily and hasn't dried up as of two months after purchase. The nib is not too small but not too big, making it perfect for my purpose - I usually do a full on cat eye with the tiny inner corner flick as well as the traditional outer corner flick. This would be my be all and end all eyeliner it not for one major problem - panda eyes. This eyeliner transfers onto my brow bone and under my lower lash line after a few hours. In all other respects it's perfect it's just a shame about the transferring. In spite of this I probably will repurchase this liner until I find a more long wearing alternative.

The best liquid eyeliner I've EVER used. I totally disagree with people below saying it dried out quickly - I've had mine for literally 2 years and it's still going strong! I've recently repurchased a new one because I'm sure it can't be very hygienic to keep using one for so long!

I will never buy another eyeliner again. Please Bourjois don't change the formula or discontinue this - it's so good!!

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/1/2015 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this product for the first few time I used it. I used it for about 1 week and loved the pigmentation of the product. In about a week when going to use it, it was dried out. I thought the problem was that it wasn't stored upside down. Storing it upside down didn't help at all. I was overall disappointed.

on 12/21/2014 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

When I first tried this eyeliner I was highly impressed - it was my first experience with felt tip liners and I was overjoyed with the ease of application, the super black pigmentation and its overall excellence as an eyeliner.

Fast forward about two weeks later and this pen had already begun to DRY OUT. It was nowhere near as pigmented as it had been when I'd first purchased it and the product was not distributing evenly - what was happening was that I would draw a line, it would dry, and when I would try and go over it again it would ERASE THE LINE because there was no longer any product flowing out of the tip and it was like running a dry marker over the pre-existing liner.

I was so disappointed that this product declined in quality so quickly because I had been so happy with it initially. I don't recommend, unless you're willing to purchase a new one every week.

on 5/26/2014 8:33:00 AM

I'm very "meh" about this eyeliner. The only pen liner I've had that I loved was a basically indelible Ted Baker one which you sadly can't buy over the counter. The nib gets a bit dry and you have to shake it to get a black line rather than a weak grey one. The actual nib is nice and solid and can get a solid line but it's a bit thick. It is also so not appropriate for oily skin: within a couple of hours this transfers all over my eyelids (to be fair I have oily skin and this is a problem I generally have with gel and pen liners). My overall opinion is indifference.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Usually I don't buy Bourjois products... because it is rarely on sale, and it is so expensive as a drug store brand (in Australia anyway)... but when it did go on sale, I bought a few items, and this was one of them.

Personally, I love my Bobbi Brown gel liner, the staying power, the pigmentation etc. Recently I have been on an adventurer mood, so I have been trying other options. The felt tip on this eyeliner feels a little rough on the lids at first, but it kind of softens up after a few uses. It is very pigmented, and dries up very fast, so you don't have to worry about it transferring to another part of your eyelid because you blinked. Now, lasting power... I am on the fence about this... I have wore this one day when it was warm and muggy, I walked around, got really sweaty and it stayed on perfectly (as good as my Bobbi Brown)... and then another time when I was just laughing with my boyfriend until I got teary, and it smudged in the inner corners...

Generally, this is a good eyeliner, but I am still a little tentative about wearing this on a daily basis...

on 10/24/2013 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really don't understand all the bad reviews! I love this eyeliner. It is very black, easy to apply, dries quickly and doesn't budge. I wore it the other day, walking up a hill in humid rainy weather and then into a stuffy pub in a basement. I was a sweaty mess PLUS I have oily skin. To my surprise, when I was in the bathroom the eyeliner was still perfect. This product is worth it and cheaper than other good ones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Problematic, like most pen liners. The nib goes dry and the product doesnt come out fluidly. I end up having to go over and over the line to try and get it smooth but to no avail.

on 9/11/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked the colour and the packaging. Can't really comment on price as it was on sale. The only problem I have is that the tip of the pen seems to have dried out but lots of colour comes out when I use the side of the felt tip. This means that it's not as precise as it was when I first bought it. Basically, it's just like a regular felt tip pen. I would try it again though as those 2 weeks of great cat-eyes were so worth it.

on 9/7/2013 10:01:00 PM

Okay what I like: the colour comes out very quick and strong it never dries and loses pigment. This makes it easy to apply it glides on nicely. Now what I don't like: if this was a lipstick it would bleed. I'm not sure of it's supposed to be waterproof but even if I touch my eyelid through the day it dribbles off! If It's a humid day it pools in the corners of my eyes and smudges it has no staying power. It's because of this I wouldn't repurchase it just smudges to much.