4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I love this creme. My skin is very dry so my esthetician has me mix in a little Hydralia with this creme. It is very rich and concentrated and a little goes a long way. I have very sensitive skin and have had no problems. It does have a strong , woodsy smell which I adore but may bother others. It is pricey but should last a long time.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

This stuff is expensive, but so worth it! My esthetician recommended 28 for me because my skin was parched. She told me I needed daily moisture esp at night, so she gave me a sample size tube. That tube lasts me almost a month! I only use it at night and only use a pea size amount for my entire face. When I wake up, my skin is velvety smooth and soft! I recently purchased the salon size tube on eBay for $34!!! I'm completely out, and cannot wait for it to arrive! My skin loves this stuff!

About reviewer (285 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I had switched off Yon-ka some time ago. Can't remember why and have big bruises on backside from kicking myself. My skin had been very dry lately and lack lustre, so I hauled out my creme 28 one night and put it on before bed. First thing I do in the morning is touch my face to see how my cream worked and my face still felt moist and looked radiant! I have THE worst dry skin, especially in winter, cracking, flaking, etc. This cream really did it for my and I'm not switching again!! Also highly recommend Optimizer serum and Dermol 2 for moisture boosts!

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

10 years ago

This was recommended to me so I decided to try it for my dehydrated skin. It has a nice smell but it's very strong. My skin didn't do well with this, got irritated. Would probably be fine for someone without sensitive skin. I purchased it at a spa and it was pricey.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

This ended up being my favorite Yon Ka moisturizer. It's more hydrating than Creme PS but doesn't cause breakout or bumps. I switch off between this and Elastine Jour, which has more firming ingredients. I'm only giving it 4 lipsticks instead of 5 because it's not enough moisture for overnight. I have extremely dry skin and Yon Ka doesn't have anything that will keep my skin moist all night long. Good for day though...and probably wonderful for anyone with normal to dry skin.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

I like this cream, but I think it's a little too thick for me. I tend to have dry skin, so I wanted to try this (I love other yonka products and wanted to try something new). It has a nice scent...very earthy/botanical...but very strong. It's a nice product and I think it works the way it's intended to. Overall, I'd recommend this to someone with very dry skin, but I think I'll go back to Pamplemousse, which is more appropriate for my skin type.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I am using the Yonka 28 cream for a couple of months and I am very pleased with the results. From time to time I use my # 187 if I want a very sheer cover under make-up or otherwise I massage the cream in at night. For the eye area, I often add 2 drops Natural Liquid Vitamin E (Solgar, about 15 USD various online suppliers). It saves me tons of money and I have no wrinkles at all (my two younger sisters can not believe I am not on Botox). You can add the vit. E to any other of your favorite moisterizers anyway This cream is excellent for sensitive skin.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

13 years ago

I am a new Yon-ka user. I'm using it almost exclusively (except for my sunscreen and eye cream). I really, really like this cream. It seems more fluid, almost like a lotion but it is super moisturizing. I like that it doesn't have spf, because I also like to use it at night either over an oil or under a retinol cream. Dry skin girls/guys should definitely try it!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I had a Yon ka facial recently as was pleased with the hydration levels afterwards. The therapist recommended this cream as a good moisturiser for my skin. I have been using it as a day and night cream ever since and I am impressed by it. It smells good too.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

15 years ago

I love this cream for my super dry winter skin. Feels great, smells fresh.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure