Lancome #305 Une Femme Coquette

No Image

4.4

on 5/5/2008 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to add my review, years later, for this great palette (Drew Barrymore was the spokesmodel for this color line from Spring 05). The colors really bring out my brown eyes. The show stealer is the beautiful robins egg blue (light blue with hint of green, slight shimmer). The palette also has a really unique matte peach (awesome on inner lid), a matte white (not my favorite - I use it on the tearduct as a highlighter), and a shimmery medium toned warm brown (crease). And the packaging is really beautiful.

I am searcing for a dup for that blue -
I think Chanel Lagoon is it but we'll see.....

4 lippes instead of 5 due to the fact that the colors could be more pigmented and the white and brown are only so-so for me......

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wear this quad more than anything! I got it a while back (January, I think). It's part of the Spring 2005 collection. I love the colors in this. They're a very pale robin's egg blue, pale peach, pure white and a gorgeous bronzy-gold-brown color. I use this last color in the crease and to line my lower lashes, the white as a highlighter, and either the blue or peach all over the lid. This eye look paired with peachy blush and bronzer and Mac Prrr l/g is to die for!!!! I look so fresh and glowy. The brown and peach in this are so awesome! I will def. get a backup. Ya'll NEED this for summer!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This palette is gorgeous, all of the colors work so nicely together. I'm not a huge fan of the matte white shade, but the others (pale blue, peach, and dark shimmery brown) are really pretty and can be used in any number of combinations. The pigmentation is good too, and for more intensity these can be used wet. I think it would work on a variety of skin tones too.

on 3/29/2005 11:18:00 PM

I bought this today and I love it. I saw it when I was passing by the Lancome counter. I was attracted to the pretty robin egg blue. Like another reviewer said it is such a pretty blue. Not at all eighties. The colors look great together. I wet the brown/gray shade and use it as a liner. It is truely beautiful and is selling out fast. So get it now before they are gone.

Un Femme Coquette is from the new French Riviera collection for Spring 2005. The case first of all is gorgeous. Its a Pucci print case. The colours are a creamy white with slight shimmer, a pale robins egg blue, a granite grey, and a pale peach. The colours all go on very soft, so its not a daunting pallette, especially if you are not really into blue like me, its so eighties, this actually is very soft and feminine. I think this is a must have for spring, and its limited quantity, so if you want it you should get it soon.