NARS Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dragon Girl

Filtered by hair type : Curly
NARS Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dragon Girl
Enter TitleVelvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dragon GirlVelvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dragon GirlVelvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dragon GirlNars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl

4.4

c12 13 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Polyethylene, Cyclomethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Di Calcium Phosphate, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Aroma (Flavor), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 (CI 73360), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Red 6, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 4/30/2015 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I recently purchased this. I am a HUGE lover of red lip colors; glosses, balms, sticks and now these pencils. As I'm "middle-aged", I tend to stay away from the matte lippies, although I do love the long-wear qualities of them. So, I purchased this and the NARS Mexican Rose Gloss stick to use on top of it. What a combo! And I get such nice, red, low-gloss lips for a very long time. Although having to sharpen the pencils isn't optimal, I do love the product! Highly recommend!

on 4/14/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Nars "Dragon Girl" is my go to red lipstick, and I have many, many red lipsticks. If I am having a low self esteem day, all I have to do is put this on and everything is all better. I think empowering is the word I'm looking for. It is a very bright matte pinky red and not for wallflowers. It tends to be a little drying so you will need to wear lip balm underneath. Excellent staying power as well.

on 3/26/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product definitely lives up to the NARS reputation. It goes on smoothly, is bold, bright, matte, opaque, and has great staying power. I bought it from Sephora.com and the color isn't exactly what was advertised -- It's more of a pinky red than the red red classic shade I was looking for -- but I'm inclined to purchase it in other colors based on my experience with Dragon Girl, even if I wasn't a huge fan of the color.

on 5/29/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh, how I wish this was longer lasting. This is a beautiful product, but it wears off from the inside of my lips out and doesn't leave a stain behind. I end up with uneven, "ring around the lips". It's still a beautiful color, applies like a creamy dream and is packed with pigment. It's not crazy drying but not particularly comfortable.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Bought this for my 30th bday, I was doing the whole pin-up girl look and needed the perfect red shade. For me, THIS was it! It's matte but not dry at all! It went on smoothe but not dry. It's really long lasting, that's always a plus! I did use a red lipstick over it but that was extra. This would've been beautiful without it. I would definitely buy this in other shades. Three years later I still have this pencil and it's still great!