Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.6

on 3/24/2010 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This was a miracle product - the only thing that ever made my dry, peeling nails healthy enough to go without polish. Of course, it was discontinued. If I had known in advance I would have stocked up with a crate of the stuff. Neutrogena, must you continually "improve" everything out of existence? Really now....

on 5/9/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this stuff. however, it can tend to leak a little. and you cant put more than one coat on your nails or else it gets stringy and rolls right off. other than that, I have tried both the pearl and the clear. I like them both, but the clear is my favorite.

on 5/2/2009 9:00:00 PM

Recently rediscovered this in my stuff - absolutely love it, but now realize that it's discontinued - this is so sad, always happens. Neutrogena please bring it back!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had a huge stash of this stuff and only just realized that it has been discontinued! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I truly adore this product and I'm miserable to hear that when my current stash is depleted that it will be gone forever. There isn't anything else out there that compares to it. Someone suggested the Sally Hansen Natural Shine Instant Nail Finish. Trust me - it's not even close. WHAT was Neutrogena thinking? :((((((((((((

on 6/19/2008 6:10:00 PM

I love this product but it has been discontinued. It healed my splitting nails. I used to have to have patches put on them. Now they grow. Does anyone know of a similiar product?

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It is the only thing that helps my dry peeling nails. Why can't I find it anymore??? Help!!

on 5/17/2008 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For me this is similar to an acne concealer stick. I don't need it all the time, but it's nice to have around for emergencies.
This doesn't replace regular nail polish, but it's quick and easy when you need a quick touch-up.
I purchased one that has a slight shimmer. Seems to last about a day but goes on quick, easy with no streaks.
A nice improvement to bare or chipped nail polish and faster than using clear polish.
continued >>

on 5/9/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the very best thing I've ever found for my impossible nails. They have peeled off in layers all my life until I found this stuff. Now they look as good as when I had expensive acrylic nails. I'm sorry others don't like it because "it doesn't look like much." That's the point! It looks totally natural and is super easy to use. The packaging could use a little help though.

I bought this when I was incarcerated in the hospital, and could not actually use nail polish (pregnant, the smell was too much for me)
I thought it would be a nice way to neaten up my nails with minimal commitment.
And it worked lovely for me, I used the buffed sheen and my nails looked lovely and healthy, and it really cut back on the breakage.
Now that I'm back in the real world, I dont find myself reaching for it all that often.
But the other day I had to do a quicky job on my nails and 5 minutes later. POOF they looked lovely and polished.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in a clear color when it first came out...it did absolutely nothing for my nails..although I did like the packaging and if it had worked would have been super convenient to use....this was a dud for me.

Popular Treatments