E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1 Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is for light beige, I love this for contouring and in place of blush. I am very pale, but tan when out in the sun. I use sunscreen every day, so I am very, very pale. This powder adds some color to my face, as if I had been in the sun, very natural. I love that it is matte.

edit: I used a crease brush to apply this to my eyelids, and really liked it. It was good for a no makeup look for the eyes

his is actually pretty great coverage wise, for a buck it's def. worth that. insanely cheap packaging, not cute in the slightest, but hey. i got it in light beige today and wow- it's already flaked and broken. yeah, and the little sponge applicator kind of sucks.

granted, i LOVED THIS. the light beidge is kind of orangeish, but i have yellow undertones so it worked well on me and looks totally natural. I use my ELF complexion brush to sweep this everywhere and it looks pretty good. If you don't care about the packaging, you just want something that works and is cheap- BUY THIS. It's only a buck and covers and blends quite easily. i'm giving it 4 lippies because, yes, it is cheap packaging, but for a DOLLAR? You are SO getting your money's worth. I would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Do not control shine at all. I like the compact size but the product is useless. Will not purchase again.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this powder on accident, and I'm so happy that I did. I have this powder in the shade toffee and it's amazing.

Pros:
-It's only $2 at Target
-It's quite pigmented for a $2 powder
-It's butter soft
-Lasts a reasonable amount of time with out touch ups

Cons:
-Not a wide shade range
-Packaging isn't that great

I got mine at Dollar Tree, so even though e.l.f. has decided on a 100% price increase ($2), I still only paid $1. I got "Ivory" and "Apricot Beige", the latter being a too dark/orange for my fair skin. This powder goes on well, has a bit of coverage and more of a satin matte finish, that pure chalky matte. My issue is that it does not hold back shine at all, and actually seems to make it worse! I also think this may break me out, the opposite of what it's supposed to do. I do like how small and portable the compact is, and the included puff is decent, but the lack of a mirror is ridiculous...I need a mirror in the compact for on the go touch-ups e.l.f.! For the same price, you can buy L.A. Colors pressed powder, which has more product, a mirror, and holds back shine for at least a little while.

This is not a bad finishing powder however if you have dry skin,obviously you should stay away from it.
It seems to control shine for a couple of hours. It has a mattifying effect but if you have fine lines,whether from aging or expression,this product may emphasize them.
Use with caution on the under eye area as it may look cakey and drying.
All in all it's a fairly good setting powder but nothing spectacular.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is USD$2 & comes an adequate puff (toss that when ur done w the powder! It's nice to have a new applicator.) I don't remember their $1 powder coming with a puff. It's $2 now thou. This is my HG! The Salicylic acid is a definite bonus coz I'm acne prone & an oil slick. There isn't a ton of product in here but for $2 I can afford to replace it compared to MAC Blot Powder u get more elf to last for a year lol $26 is a lot for a powder n no shades match me w MAC. I'm a perfect Porcelain in elf but if I'm at the mercy of what is on the store display somexs so I got Ivory this time it's not ideal but it works. Apricot beige is a good color too I wear apricot beige in the Cover Sticks but Light Beige is a tinge better but whatevz when I ordered the Cover Sticks Light Beige was out of stock OOS on elf's website ;/ I can make do all of the colors that are named beige are pretty similar actually tbh. Love this powder my HHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I was a bit skeptical at first being that this powder is $2 at target. I needed something to even out my face as I had left my usually go to product at home. I have severely dry skin and this powder went on beautifully! it went on evenly and didn't make me look chalky. I wouldn't load it on thigh because it starts to click onto dry skin once you over do it. I just wish it had a mirror 😥 I'm on my third one and would definitely recommend it to my beauties on a budget! xo

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It makes my skin ashy. Doesnt help with acne. Doesnt last long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I brought it in the lightest shade (ivory) which has yellow undertones.

Pros:
-Yellow undertone (for me anyways) so it matches quite well. (I'm asian with pale yellow skin).
-Easy to carry around and it has a puff which is quite handy for touch ups.
-Does NOT break me out.
-Cheap... depends on how you think of it, here in Australia we get it for $6 at Kmart, and you must be aware that this powder is very very VERY small, but last quite a while.
-I wear this over my primer, since there's no foundation in Australia that matches my skin color.
-Coverage wise, it's medium to full coverage (and note, I only wear this over my primer), want better coverage, use more (I don't dab it over my face, I sweep it over my face with the puff).

Cons:
-It's powder, apply to much and people can tell that you're wearing makeup, specially on your laugh lines. It'll show and it'll crack.
-Can be drying, not sure if it's the tiny percent of salicylic acid. So I don't recommend this for people with dry skin.
-Lid has fallen off a couple of time, but I can pop it back in.
-I wish it has more product in it.